Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
http://www.si.com/nba/2014/07/11/lebron-james-cleveland-cavaliers

Apparently you can go home again.

It will be interesting to see if they do get Kevin Love, too.

Interesting that he doesn't mention Andrew Wiggins. If they're seriously gonna give up the #1 overall pick for Love, and if Melo isn't coming back, I hope he goes there instead of Love. I'll sure as hell take me some Andrew Wiggins as the next-best thing to Melo returning to my Knicks, perhaps not even "next-best".

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Interesting that he doesn't mention Andrew Wiggins. If they're seriously gonna give up the #1 overall pick for Love, and if Melo isn't coming back, I hope he goes there instead of Love. I'll sure as hell take me some Andrew Wiggins as the next-best thing to Melo returning to my Knicks, perhaps not even "next-best".

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11203427/kevin-love-intrigued-commit-cleveland-cavaliers

Minnesota Timberwolves forward Kevin Love is "intrigued" by the idea of being traded to the Cleveland Cavaliers and would commit long term to the team, a source close to the situation told ESPN.com's Marc Stein.

The Cavaliers have opened talks by offering guard Dion Waiters, forward Anthony Bennett and a first-round pick to the Timberwolves in exchange for Love, sources told ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard.

Love said during a June 11 appearance on ESPN's "SportsNation "that it "burns me and hurts my heart" that he hasn't made the playoffs in six seasons in the NBA.

I think it was more about Wiggins being a rookie and not a guy that LeBron knows a ton about.

That and they play similar positions.

Love is a perfect fit as a Bosh-esque stretch four.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Last edited:

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Yawn.... Wake me up when there is a different topic. :laugh:

Really ready for this weekend. Gotta work tomorrow but it should be an easy day. Then getting together with a lot of my wife's family on Sunday since her uncle is in town. Will be a good time.
Little bummed I won't be able to hit up the Taste of Buffalo this weekend but that's probably best for the diet anyway. (not that all the food at her family's place will help but I can control myself easier there)

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Weekend? Beach, beach... and probably some beach. Oh, and a cookout. I have marinated flank steak to pop on the grill tonight. I may walk into town to watch the World Cup final too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad