Not doing my pick'em game, BUT...

sticknpuck

Mar 3, 2013
(Ice) Cap City
twitter.com
Look out guys... I'm making my charge! But it might only be a charge for second if dnugs keeps up what he's doing. Holy cow...

Haha I've been pleasantly surprised with how I'm doing. But I will be watching the Ducks/Wings game closely. That could be the downfall of my bracket. I'm still confident in all my other picks, though.

Finlandia WOAT

js7.4x8fnmcf5070124
May 23, 2010
Once the Caps win the Cup, I will take my rightful spot as 1st among the Hurricanes leader board. :yo::yo::yo::yo:

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Boy, it isn't until it got to the second round that I realize how poorly picking everyone from the start works if you reseed. Brackets work in the NCAA because they're set.

I've got the Bruins and the Rangers in the Conference Finals. A scenario made impossible not by them being eliminated, but them being reseeded and playing each other.

Oh well, I guess I have a team in the Conference Finals!

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Yep, definitely works a lot better when you make your picks every round. Guess NHL.com thought it would make it easier for people to just pick all at once.

While it doesn't help now, I'd be glad to take up where gocanes88 left off, and run the pick'em games in the future.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I'll probably bring back my game next year if NHL.com does it this terrible way again... by the time I realized it there wasn't much time left.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I'm just going to bump this because I'm bored.

I'm incredibly shocked that I'm in 4th though...although I completely whiffed on the Stanley Cup Final prediction. ****ing Pittsburgh...

Also, what the hell were you doing, Trollinen?

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Any idea how many points you get for picking the winner? Seems like I'm the "highest" ranked who picked Boston, would be a great comeback :laugh:

Scratch that, just saw it's 40 points for picking the winner. Looks like Guy has this thing wrapped up, the rest of us are just playing for second.

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I was in the 90th percentile and correctly picked the Blackhawks to win it all... yet it was only good enough for second place. Guy was too good. Congrats, sir!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad