Not doing my pick'em game, BUT...

gocanes88

Jan 14, 2007
Fayetteville, NC
I'm a little disappointed at their format change... not only is it no longer round-by-round, but you can't even pick series length past the conference quarterfinals. Because of the reseeding after the conference quarterfinals you kind of have to make it round-by-round.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Okay, I joined. I went with what seems fairly obvious to me, although I really do expect something out of left field to **** mine up.

I'll probably change it up soon though. Just because I can.

Buenos Necas

lets go canes
Jul 18, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Well dang. Always enjoyed your pick'em game, was looking to defend my title this year! I guess I'll just have to settle for wining this group :laugh:

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
The two that keep bugging me are Kings/Blues and Canadiens/Senators. I've gone back and forth a few times on that.

I'll just stick with what I have now though. I have no expectations of ever being correct when picking playoffs or tournaments (as my NCAA bracket can attest to).

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
I picked the Sharks, and everything still looks possible except the unlikely event that Montreal wins that series.

That said, picking Pittsburgh to win the Stanley Cup probably wasn't the best idea with how terribly Fleury's playing.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yeah I had the Pens in the finals, right now I get the feeling it's either going to be the Caps or the Bruins, probably the Bruins.

Who knows though, Vokoun could prove to be the spark that they need to have a shot.

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Yeah I had the Pens in the finals, right now I get the feeling it's either going to be the Caps or the Bruins, probably the Bruins.

Who knows though, Vokoun could prove to be the spark that they need to have a shot.

Hopefully for the sake of my picks that's true. If not, I'd definitely prefer to have the Caps in the finals over the Bruins, even though I have the Caps losing to the Rangers (if they'd ****ing score for once).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad