Votes: 20 26.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Kapanen had a rough season to say the least, but I legitimately think he has the talent to be a top 6 forward in this league. Putting up a bunch of points on Geno's wing in this series would go a long way for him.

Reactions: 3ladesof5teel

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We're gonna win again and the meltdown in Manhattan will be intense.
I hope so and I’ll be doing my part by going to the dog park again for the first period lol…however, I’ll note now that the two home teams last night that lost in Game One stormed back and won big in Game Two…it’s hard to keep up the play in Game Two when one team is desperate because they lost at home and are down, and the other team feels relief just getting a split on the road…LA and St Louis couldn’t do it…will the Pens play tonight with the same urgency and even better execution? Will need to to win…

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
I'm expecting a relatively easy Rags win tonight with the goalie and how long the last game went. Still go back with a tied series and have home ice.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Seravalli says concussion for Rakell and groin injury for CDS…both out tonight
Not a good time for a groin injury. Huge opportunity for Domingue.

I'm iffy on Zucker. I would almost rather go safe and use DOC. We could certainly use his youthful energy.

And not that it matters that much...but it would be nice to have Lindberg available over D'Orio. Damn injuries.

Reactions: Victor Z and Andy99

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
Length of the game is irrelevant compared to the desired outcome :D.

Seravalli says concussion for Rakell and groin injury for CDS…both out tonight
If indeed concussion, then he's out probably the series (ie. rest of our playoffs) :(.
Groin injury? Wonder if some Jagr peanut butter can help.

If we don't win, I don't think it's any huge loss considering the injuries. But if we do win, it's a huge gutsy victory that should be like a knife in the guts for the Rags.
Game 1 was an emotional roller coaster. Was it a start of something new, or a flash in the pan? I guess we'll find out tonight.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
Well.... for the Rangers, playing us without Jarry and DeSmith.... at home, down 0-1 in the series, has to be a must win. Fair bit of pressure there for a franchise that has no recolletion what that is.

Domingue could flame out completely and I couldn't really be mad, but the guys better support him and not be morons. Very nice story if he gets the W.

About Rakell, suppose never mind how he feels, he is in concussion protocol of some sort. There wouldn't be sufficient time to get him back for G2 in any case. Can still hope for G3 if it isn't (or isn't declared a concussion) in the end.

Reactions: Andy99

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
I fully expect us to lose tonight, given the injuries. I’m just glad we’d get the split and head home. Winning game 1 was massive.

Reactions: Night Shift
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad