Oak Island - Lot #32
Looks like the Jets are on their way to YEG:

BB236C41-860D-4CA0-9CF8-8DC9D8A42DFA.jpeg

Scheifele looks all bundled up...

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
So maybe an extension of the normal jets plan is to have 1) Vesa and Lowry make Pulju pay every time he touches the puck especially in the corners and 2) to have their 2nd line always dump the puck into Barrie's corner and send in two guys fast to force him into very quick decisions and 3) to bump/fall/block Smith as much as possible to first rattle him and then have him replaced by Kostko.

Ahhhhhhh.....McDavid just skates hard up the ice and scores anyways hahahahahaha.....

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I feel weird to be honest. I really havent read much about the team since the season ended. Not sure if its just because they havent played in awhile. I expect that the boys are going to be really hungry considering the play-ins last year. I feel nervous though just because with how the play-ins went last year. I really hope they have a strong game 1.

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Pete Boer can't coach playoff hockey and Vegas aren't built for it.

DeBoer's two Stanley Cup Finals appearances disagree.

He hasn't won, but he can coach.

Vegas' biggest issue is where is the scoring? They really miss Pacioretty but they needed scoring in the offseason and they went balls to the wall for Pietrangelo, which I get, but that's not exactly what they needed.

There are a lot of games the Knights have played where they've looked really great, controlled possession, SHOULD have won - and instead nobody is able to snipe that corner or jam it home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad