North Bay Battalion 2023-24 Season Thread (Part One)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfman Jack

Jan 19, 2009
Kingston pull your goalie!!! And the defence need to stop looking at the puck and play the man one on one. Terrible defence from your overages.

WJ

Reactions: frontsfan67

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
This league has a very serious problem with officiating! My goodness what a joke. That Scott Ferguson is a complete $@&.
He’s pretty bad for both sides yes. Guy is blind as a bat. Always have hated the guy. It’s no different when it’s a kingston home game with him reffing either so hopefully we don’t have him again this series- him and reid are the WORST

PuckLucker

Feb 18, 2024
#14 was dominant tonight with many scouts and central scouting in the building.
This series will be a sweep, kudos to the Green Machine

Reactions: Uncle

barclayplager

Feb 9, 2014
re-watched the game.....reffing no better.....still cannot see major against #11...2 min minor maybe...these stripes need to be reassinged to wolves series...sud fans would love these two...

SeniorJuniorFan

Dec 13, 2013
Best and worst in a span of 2 ½ hours: I believe the first period was the Battalion’s best of the season; of the 36 home games, I attended 32 or 33. This was easily and by far the worst officiated game that I witnessed in person.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Best and worst in a span of 2 ½ hours: I believe the first period was the Battalion’s best of the season; of the 36 home games, I attended 32 or 33. This was easily and by far the worst officiated game that I witnessed in person.
Ferguson was officiating the same game that got Sarnia’s head coach suspended. Certainly not a coincidence

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
5'8 Therrien stumbles to his knees. 6'5 Schmidt manages to lower himself and get his shoulder directly onto Jacob's head and crush him into the boards. How is that not 5 and a game?? Not that it matters cuz 76 is a pretty weak player as Vimanis, Ertel, Wakely easily walk around him.

Even tho McIvor came on strong, I think we are in trouble now with15-31-27 possibly 6 all out of the lineup.

Sandis does look like he could play 60 minutes tho...lol

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
5'8 Therrien stumbles to his knees. 6'5 Schmidt manages to lower himself and get his shoulder directly onto Jacob's head and crush him into the boards. How is that not 5 and a game?? Not that it matters cuz 76 is a pretty weak player as Vimanis, Ertel, Wakely easily walk around him.

Even tho McIvor came on strong, I think we are in trouble now with15-31-27 possibly 6 all out of the lineup.

Sandis does look like he could play 60 minutes tho...lol
Heard 31 should be good to go, heard 15 is looking at a couple weeks

Reactions: Poster man

PuckLucker

Feb 18, 2024
Funny thing is #90 Hemstrom was out on the power play 2 shifts later. Typical horse$hit ….

He came back for 1, maybe 2 shifts and sat the rest of the game.
I'm sure with him laying on the ice after the hit fairly motionless, #90 has entered concussion protocol

Reactions: ottsabrefan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad