North Bay Battalion 2019-20 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Last night for the first time since acquiring him Chenier looked like the player I watched play for the Batts the last several years. Deceptively fast, implicated. Like the words in a song who’s title escapes me at the moment: « He’s coming along » (might be Supertramp)

Is it just me or would it be nice to see Ottawa not try to score twenty goals today. I’d like to see some level of restraint in terms of embarrassing a rebuilding team.
With the effort the battalion have put out I could care less about the score getting run up. 19 shots 5-0 and not a shot on goal. Piss poor, pathetic and down right embarrassing effort rebuilding or not. No fight or anything

General Zodd

May 6, 2013
Toronto
Is it just me or would it be nice to see Ottawa not try to score twenty goals today. I’d like to see some level of restraint in terms of embarrassing a rebuilding team.

LOL - I don't think they'd be in the best of modes over there today after last night's game in Peterborough. :eek: So taking their foot off the accelerator is not probably something they would be contemplating....

7-0

Lycanthrope

Dec 3, 2011
LOL - I don't think they'd be in the best of modes over there today after last night's game in Peterborough. :eek: So taking their foot off the accelerator is not probably something they would be contemplating....

7-0
Y’a thought about that. Didn’t realize the Batts were playing so poorly, just seems unnecessary to score more than ten anyway....

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
With the effort the battalion have put out I could care less about the score getting run up. 19 shots 5-0 and not a shot on goal. Piss poor, pathetic and down right embarrassing effort rebuilding or not. No fight or anything

Great job again by this "make believe" coaching staff of preparing the team. Just off hand, who coached the Don Mills team last year? Give him a phone call Mr. Abbott.

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
Troops down 9-0. Troops also only have 9 shots on net. These guys should stay after the game a bag skate before even getting on the bus home

hardclimate

Jan 7, 2015
Today's futile blowout is the end result of years of indifferent ownership combined with incompetent scouting, trading and coaching. It would be nice to think that things will improve but by now even the diehards are losing faith.

Battalion Fan

Oct 12, 2017
Troops down 9-0. Troops also only have 9 shots on net. These guys should stay after the game a bag skate before even getting on the bus home

spezza,you should apply for the Coaching job next year ,seeing that your such a knowable hockey kid.I for one am pretty tired of reading your posts.If you have nothing good to say,don’t say anything!

Last edited:

SpezzaNoLookDropPass

May 25, 2016
spezza,you should apply for the Coaching job next year ,seeing that your such a knowable hockey kid.I for one am pretty tired of reading your posts.If you have nothing good to say,don’t say anything!
I’ve said plenty of positive things about individual players. When you play like that you deserve to get run out of the building. Awful penalties and and no jump. No counter attack for any play. They went into that game and made Ottawa look like an NHL team. They look completely unprepared. If you want to heap and praise a team that goes goes down 5-0 in goals and 19-0 in shots be my guest.

Reactions: Samee987

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
Today's futile blowout is the end result of years of indifferent ownership combined with incompetent scouting, trading and coaching. It would be nice to think that things will improve but by now even the diehards are losing faith.
Exactly ! and it wont magically be better in September , as I have asked before " do we have the right people in hockey operations to get this fixed sooner than later ? "

Greatger

May 11, 2007
Oulahens teaching is as affective as Butler’s
You will never convince me that it is still Butler's decisions with this team. He is coaching "advising" from the side lines. Until he has left the team "for good" there will never be a contending team here. IMO If Abbott was a serious owner he would have cleared the entire back bench. Lets see if he does it in the off season.
Total Embarrassment for North Bay.

Reactions: Olden
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad