Not open for further replies.

Poster man

May 5, 2015
Ontario
Duu22qKVYAAqsA9

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Ever since Brazeau came into the league all the fans of contenders want the Battalion to give him up for some questionable assets from their particular teams. Do North Bay fans think GM might cash in his chips if the right offer comes his way?

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
Ever since Brazeau came into the league all the fans of contenders want the Battalion to give him up for some questionable assets from their particular teams. Do North Bay fans think GM might cash in his chips if the right offer comes his way?
Well , he should , but history says no , and FYI the owner will decide not the GM

Samee987

Oct 26, 2014
If we are selling, I would assume Calvas, Burghardt & Brazeau would be in play. But we also have 5 '99's for 3 O/A spots next year. Propp, King, Walker, Struthers & Chenier. Do we move 1-2 of these players? If so, who?

AC Dennis has already said Propp is the guy for the rest of the season!

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Propp wouldn't have any value heading to a contender this year. If the rule where an OA goaltender doesn't count against your three is in affect next season, Propp could be a valuable commodity for us.

Unless we take on someone else at the deadline, I think our three are likely going to be Struthers, Chenier and King. We'll probably be in the market for a scoring RW at the import draft...

Chenier - Struthers - XXXX
McMaster - Primeau - Coe

Last edited:

Uncle

Jun 26, 2017
If we are selling, I would assume Calvas, Burghardt & Brazeau would be in play. But we also have 5 '99's for 3 O/A spots next year. Propp, King, Walker, Struthers & Chenier. Do we move 1-2 of these players? If so, who?

AC Dennis has already said Propp is the guy for the rest of the season!
Struthers King chenier is who I keep. Whoever wants walker can have him but I doubt there is a market, would rather have purboo- vrbetic/cicigoi next year so if there is a market for propp then I’d move him as well

Reactions: Olden

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Struthers King chenier is who I keep. Whoever wants walker can have him but I doubt there is a market, would rather have purboo- vrbetic/cicigoi next year so if there is a market for propp then I’d move him as well

Olden

Nov 25, 2018
Got some wicked goaltending up and comers thats for sure. Ive seen them all play alot.

Reactions: dirty12

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
Propp wouldn't have any value heading to a contender this year. If the rule where an OA goaltender doesn't count against your three is in affect next season, Propp could be a valuable commodity for us.

Unless we take on someone else at the deadline, I think our three are likely going to be Struthers, Chenier and King. We'll probably be in the market for a scoring RW at the import draft...

Chenier - Struthers - XXXX
McMaster - Primeau - Coe
XXXX =Postnov?

View from section 9

Apr 13, 2016
We released him. He's now playing in the USHL. I'd hope the guy we get is at least worthy of a late round NHL pick. Postnov wasn't even an every night OHLer.
Clearly you missed the sarcasm.

ie: we will likely draft another Postnov with tongue firmly planted in cheek

The Prophet

Apr 6, 2016
I don't understand your question ? but I will take a stab at it.
Butler had a big trade in place for Amadio in his OA year , when they were fighting for a playoff spot , and ownership blocked it , they did make the playoffs , followed by a early exit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad