North American Hockey League - Main Discussion Thread

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Meh, not really happy about our progress today.

I have my spring break ending this week so I am probably going to be on less (or at least later) and was hoping we could have made some damage in the draft but we are still struggling. Hopefully we can rack up a few rounds before the weekend is over so I have less to do when classes start back up.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
Haha I'm going all offense on defense, and all two way forwards. WTF is my goalie gonna do, face-offs?

:sarcasm:

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I was hoping to god you didn't take Suter. Suter-Keith is an amazing top pair. And he's better than Burns, and maybe Yandle/Green. Depends on who you ask

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
I was hoping to god you didn't take Suter. Suter-Keith is an amazing top pair. And he's better than Burns, and maybe Yandle/Green. Depends on who you ask

Suter may have Burnsy beat defensively but they aren't even in the same stratosphere offensively. Brent Burns is arguably a top 5 offensive defenseman in this game.

The Instigator

Tom Wilson - NHL All Star
Feb 6, 2010
I don't get how Greener dropped so far? He's just having an off year. He's still arguably the best offensive defenseman in the game...

flyguy

Sean Cubeturier
Dec 28, 2004
Anchorage, Alaska
I don't get how Greener dropped so far? He's just having an off year. He's still arguably the best offensive defenseman in the game...

Pure offensive dmen don't necessarily mean a lot in this game. He is average at best in the defensive zone. The best well rounded defenseman should be more valuable.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Pure offensive dmen don't necessarily mean a lot in this game. He is average at best in the defensive zone. The best well rounded defenseman should be more valuable.

Yea, exactly. I know I took a strictly offensive d-man with my first choice but I have a plan to have a well-balanced d-corps, I am not going purely offensive defensemen.

SixthSens

RIP Fugu
Dec 5, 2007
Off topic but the best facebook status I've read in a while (from my buddies friend):

"The Montreal PD have launched a criminal investigation to look into every check ever received by any Canadiens player ever."

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Off topic but the best facebook status I've read in a while (from my buddies friend):

"The Montreal PD have launched a criminal investigation to look into every check ever received by any Canadiens player ever."

:handclap: :laugh:

It's true though. Every time a MTL player hits the ice, even if they fall on their own, the crowd thinks it's blasphemous and the refs are terrible.

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Glad to hear you like it. Next up is Hiller.

I don't see what the hate on your team is for.

You have built some good teams in my games before, so I know that you know what your doing....Or at least you're a very good actor :laugh:.

On a different note, IR hurry up before HF goes down for maintenance, I want to make my damn pick before I forget who it is :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad