Screaming Buffalo

Oct 19, 2010
MN
Parise-Granlund-Pominville
Nino-Haula-Fontaine
Cooke-Koivu-Coyle

And maybe for 4-5 even strength shifts,

Heatley-Brodziak-McCormick

I like it. Possibly even switch Coyle and Fontaine??

Unlikely Yeo will do it but I think that's a well balanced top 9. All can play well defensively, all have some scoring potential.

PPG
Nino-Haula-Coyle
Cooke-Koivu-Fonz

Dakota Sioux

Wild Time
Aug 19, 2005
JAMESTOWN,ND
I just have the feeling this team gets it done tonight and head to Chicago for Thursdays game 7. If not we have learned a lot about the young guys. They got game and the future is through the roof with the Wild. We can count on them being serious Cup contenders for the next 3-4 years if not longer.

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
Granny looked kindof gassed last night.. I wouldnt blame Yeo if he tryed Haula on that 1C for some shifts. Esp if we goes down 0-2 or so

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
helps when your city is backed by the mob! j/k opps did i say that out loud? the hawks use to be horrible, tanked & got a couple high picks then mgmt spent money on quality vets. hmmmm should we have done that?

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
You guys should read this Buccigross article about the Wild/Blue Jackets.

For the first time, Minnesota fans have the team they deserve. A legitimate, fast, exciting north-south team they can identify with and be genuinely excited about. And they can feel that their team is no longer just the cuddly upstart. Minnesota is going to become a destination for players.

A good number of young players already go there to train, hang out and live for the summer. Why go off to your Canadian lakeside cottage when you build one for year-round use in the Land of 10,000 Lakes?

Like Columbus, Minnesota has a great balance of established players in their mid-to-late 20s and top-level 20- and 21-year-olds who will able to experience winning while they develop.

Hawkyfan99

Feb 21, 2012
I'm so sick of Chicago and their fans lately to be honest.

Here in peace.
Not all of us are ******. :D

I've enjoyed the hell out of watching you guys this year. Fast game, which the 'Hawks normally like, but it seems that it caught them offguard, perhaps. We'll see what happens tonight, if they adjust.

I was disappointed in losing the Wings in the division, but I have to admit, it's looking like it's going to be a rough ride for Winnipeg and Nashville.

Good luck tonight, even if I do hope that the series ends!

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
hawks fan, some of the northstar vs blackhawks games were epic. hopefully this will revive that bloodfeud! (all in good fun) we've got to start chanting kane & toews sok & you guys should pick a player & stick with it just like the good ole days secord soks / dino soks. may the best team (wild) win!

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley

The Enemy Within

Holl at .6 seconds
Feb 25, 2014
West of the SOH
This thread is awesome! lol I must say if the Chicago people think that Minnesotans are hicks I can only imagine what they might think of a guy from "Dakota Territory". lol
Let's win this one Wild! Force game 7! :) Would love to see them go to Chicago and win a game 7 there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad