Post-Game Talk: Nordiques 4 - Millionaires 1 - Never wear these jerseys again (0-3) - Part II

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Cupless44 said:
How safe will you feel in the first round against the Kings?

Irrelevant since any matchup is up to LA more than it is the Canucks (they only play once more). The only way the Canucks can actively avoid it is to tank out of LA's way, LA match up in the 1st round will happen or it won't. Make the playoffs, worry about who later.

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley
missed the game..so, what happened?? Looks pretty ugly.

Team didn't show up for the first 40 minutes and then made a frantic push in the third. Too little, too late.

Avs probably played about as well as they could, too.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Utterly and horrifically dominated for the first and 2nd. Like awful... Couldn't even get the puck, should have been 5 or 6-0 after the 2nd.

That's what it looked like on the stat line. Shots, hits, faceoff, giveaways, blocked shots...all Colorado

How can a team fighting for playoff position be dominated that badly at home?

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
That's what it looked like on the stat line. Shots, hits, faceoff, giveaways, blocked shots...all Colorado

Just another case of downplaying our opponents.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Not a great game to be at.

The atmosphere wasn't bad despite their play, which was *******. They finally picked it up in the third but it was far too late.

May I just say that Avs fans are smarmy as **** IRL.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC

This is the kind of context I'm talking about when discussing this loss. It's like, what are these guys thinking out there?

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Team didn't show up for the first 40 minutes and then made a frantic push in the third. Too little, too late.

Avs probably played about as well as they could, too.

Avs probably run out of gas by the 3rd (back to back), making the canucks look better by default.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Just another case of downplaying our opponents.

yeah. But how does that happen? If they don't make the playoffs, as good as they've played, this season will go down as one of missed opportunities.

member 202355

Just got back from the game. I can't even recall a single scoring chance from tonight.

lawrence

May 19, 2012
second time in two weeks we lose to a non playoff team that played the night before.....:shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad