GDT: NOPE: Nopes @ Blackhawks, 8:30 PM, NOPE+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll be at this game. Fully expecting a **** show, but at least it's an easy Valentines date since the gf is a big Devils fan too...
If things go really bad with the game tonight, you might have to buy her something else to make up for it. “He’s such a jerk! He took me to the Devils/Hawks game and they got destroyed! Worst Valentine’s Day ever!”. :laugh:

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I gave my love a defenseman, that hadddd nooo brain...
I gave my love season tickets, season's down the drain...
I gave my love a goalie, that wassss swisss cheeese...
Please lose every game now...Hughes or Kakko pleeeasse...

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ever notice that the worse we play, the more posts we get in the GDT?
Sometimes that's true, but sometimes that isn't.

Last year, we were filling GDT's when we were good. They had to be locked up before the game ended some of the times, because they had reached 1000 posts before the game was over. I recall the same thing happening to start this season when we had the hot start.

At this stage in the season being long out of it, the really bad games probably do elicit more posts than a game where we play good, but this forum and GDT's seem to have more traffic when the team is doing well.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
tj16PNX.jpg

Reactions: Bleedred

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The posts just seem to be limited to fewer posters.

yeah it seems whenever I'm not here you all sit around dilly dallying, get to work people

I want to come back and read funny stuff about how bad we are, not serious stuff about how bad we are

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
The posts just seem to be limited to fewer posters.

yeah it seems whenever I'm not here you all sit around dilly dallying, get to work people

I want to come back and read funny stuff about how bad we are, not serious stuff about how bad we are

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
My fiance was tweeting with Dano behind my back to make sure I was finally able to meet him tonight. He welcomed me into the UC right where they scanned our tickets an I got to spend 5-10 minutes just chatting off in a corner away from everyone. Got to wear his 95 cup ring. I know most here have met him but she really made my night by setting this up

We need to win now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad