Post-Game Talk: None of the posters I called out showed up, and neither did the Panthers. Ducks take it 5-4 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
I’d be hesitant to break up the top line.

I’d rather try Mackie again on the 3rd line or find someone available for trade.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Lomberg must be put back on the 4th line. He doesn’t belong on 3, and neither did cousins. Bring Mackie up and send Lockwood down because he needs more time to learn how to finish.

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
Pomo f***s every time he doesn’t put Forsling in OT! I don’t get it, how is he so fng stupid? Also, OEL should be out there way before Montour

Reactions: austropanther

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
I haven't liked Stolarz since preseason. You need the D to play out of their minds to get a win with him in net.

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
Pomo f***s every time he doesn’t put Forsling in OT! I don’t get it, how is he so fng stupid? Also, OEL should be out there way before Montour
It was fine when Ekblad and Monty were out. We tried Uvis and it was a disaster.

But it relies on having very good two-way forwards, and if f Barky can't go, don't do it.

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
pretty crazy ducks went 0/5 on the pp yet still scored 5.
Dunno how we Pk'd so well then just dropped the ball on defense and then stolarz just was extremely off tonight.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
I haven't liked Stolarz since preseason. You need the D to play out of their minds to get a win with him in net.

I have never liked him. He looks very awkward and seems mainly the saves he makes if because his size. Reminds me of Jonas Johansson

Great8Cam

Nov 2, 2008
The boys should hang their heads and be extremely embarrassed for the lack of compete in the last 2 games. There is no need for such shitty play.

barkovcanfinnish

remember to breathe
Sep 22, 2014
Chicago, IL
Third line needs to be revamped. Not the reason we lost but they just kind of exist. Lundell has become a limp noodle. Can’t create much offense, doesn’t win many board battles, and doesn’t hit much. And Lustorainen has been more or less the same.

Maybe Zito goes for a 3rd line rental at the deadline but I’d consider either trading one of those two or getting them off the same line somehow because they have been a flop together.

Reactions: batting1k

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Third line needs to be revamped. Not the reason we lost but they just kind of exist. Lundell has become a limp noodle. Can’t create much offense, doesn’t win many board battles, and doesn’t hit much. And Lustorainen has been more or less the same.

Maybe Zito goes for a 3rd line rental at the deadline but I’d consider either trading one of those two or getting them off the same line somehow because they have been a flop together.
We need a Coleman/hagel/Goodrow type deal (ideally not a Jeannot deal) where we find a guy who is solid, cost controlled and can play both sides of the puck

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
Too bad Lundell cant get a stint in the AHL

Dude is black hole offensively

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad