Post-Game Talk: None of the posters I called out showed up, and neither did the Panthers. Ducks take it 5-4 in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013

Couple of changes planned. Bob owns Detroit so it makes sense to give him a nice rest after a rare bad outing. Since losing to Florida 2-1 on November 17, the Ducks have gone 5-19-1 and are firmly in the 1st overall tank race. They have also sustained multiple injuries. It's also a good chance to see Adam Henrique, who will be on the move this TDL and is having a nice year and may fit the Panthers who only have limited assets (sorry @Gentle Man )

Anyways thought this would be a good chance to call on any old posters who haven't been seen in a long time. Just using these 2 threads:

@Aksu @AwesomePanthers @SoupyFIN @GrumpyKelly (it's been so long) @EnforceTheLaus (we thought you died) @Gordonx11 @RainingRats bro you left right when the team got good @Panthers Rock @Benched @IM Clutcm @Android 16 @coopdaloop123 you think you're better than us?

Haven't seen half these guys since the interface looked like this:

Capture.PNG

Throwback game

Featuring Denis Potvin and the classic NHL youtube intro music​

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Wait how about the ducks’ all star? Ain’t the Tank playing?

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Just saying if Toronto loses in Edmonton and old friend Lyon beats Florida Wednesday, Wings would pass the Leafs (not sure which team is even preferable at this point lol)

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Just saying if Toronto loses in Edmonton and old friend Lyon beats Florida Wednesday, Wings would pass the Leafs (not sure which team is even preferable at this point lol)
Didn't Kane leave tonight for Detroit?

I would prefer to play them in the playoffs, simply because Bob is almost unbeatable in Detroit.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I hope this isn't another insanely boring turd of a game like the last time we played the Ducks, but I'm not holding my breath here.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
With Wade getting a statue, do we think Barkov gets one at the end of his career?

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I think it's good the All-Star break is coming up soon. I think they can go and get some rest and get reset. I think it will do them a lot of good right about now.
Kinda wonder how much Pomos system takes a toll on players, we kinda saw it last year by the finals, especially since before the playoffs we were basically scratching and clawing our way in for a good bit.

Teams playing way better i dont have any complaints, but kinda wonder how these grindy-defensive games over 82 games takes effect.

Reactions: pantherbot
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad