News: Non Qualified Players

BCNate

Apr 3, 2016
Post your Teams Non Qualified Players. I feel this is going to be a very interesting crop of players this season.

Canucks:
Qualified: Hirose, Hoglander, Kravstov
Non Qualified; Bear, Dermott, Focht

I could see the Canucks circling back on Bear. His injury and high QO were not going to work at this stage. Dermott was never healthy with the Canucks. I have no idea who the Focht the other guy is.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
Post your Teams Non Qualified Players. I feel this is going to be a very interesting crop of players this season.

Canucks:
Qualified: Hirose, Hoglander, Kravstov
Non Qualified; Bear, Dermott, Focht

I could see the Canucks circling back on Bear. His injury and high QO were not going to work at this stage. Dermott was never healthy with the Canucks. I have no idea who the Focht the other guy is.
well done

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1688152315222.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
Dennis Malgin and Ryan Merkley for Colorado(Merkley is going to Europe).

Malgin could be an interesting piece for somebody. Dude generated scoring chances at a crazy high rate for the Avs and started to convert on those chances more frequently down the stretch.

I could see a couple young teams hoping to take a next step giving him a look in a bottom 6 offensive role.

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
The Oilers gave qualifying offers to Evan Bouchard, Ryan McLeod, Raphael Lavoie, Noah Philp and Olivier Rodrigue.

The only RFA that they had who they possibly weren't going to qualify was Klim Kostin, if you believe the rumours and innuendo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beerfish

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad