GDT: Non-Panthers NFL Discussion (2017 and beyond)

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Dare I say Browns could be a threat to win the AFC North?
They were before this trade. They might be a favorite depending on what else they do this offseason. They probably should have made the playoffs last year if they fired their dipshit HC and started Baker earlier.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Clelin Ferrell is really good. Not sure about top 5 pick good though.

Daniel Jones though? He just screams bust. If he were Baker Mayfield's size, he would have been a UDFA with his mediocre college production. Gettlemagic ruining another franchise.

Reactions: Lucky Lindy

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
This is what I was talking about in the other thread. NFL has to be so much nonsense and drama all the goddamned time. I have so little interest in this season

Reactions: Navin R Slavin

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The NBA has become the same way. More about the story lines and less about the game, of course I'll still be watching because I am a man who is amused by such things. At least the NFL still has some parity to it and small markets can compete.

Ah who am I kidding, Tom Brady owns the NFL.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
The NBA has become the same way. More about the story lines and less about the game, of course I'll still be watching because I am a man who is amused by such things. At least the NFL still has some parity to it and small markets can compete.

Ah who am I kidding, Tom Brady owns the NFL.
the NBA is so much worse. The top teams are so stacked they have their best players only playing 2/3 or 3/4 of the games in the regular season, still run away with their playoff seeding only losing a handful of games, only for the playoffs to matter once we've reached the conference finals.

there are really only about 20 total meaningful basketball games over the entire NBA calendar year for all teams combined. The offseason is literally when championships are decided.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I was legit distraught when Luck decided to not come out for the 2011 draft.

But I've been a Cam stan even before he played a snap for the Panthers, so it all worked out.

Reactions: Vagrant

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Woof, tonights Packers/Bears game was painful to watch. Hopefully thats not an indicator for the upcoming season.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Like was said a million times last night, when nobody plays in the preseason, that's what you get.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad