Non-Minnesota NHL News XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
******* Columbus, YEAH DETROIT! Columbus needs to lose tomorrow so the Wild are officially in, then we need to take care of our end so we can have Wild-******** and Wings-Hawks first round, that would be epic!

Karl

Feb 4, 2005
The State of Hockey
If the Kings don't get home ice in the first round they might be one series and done. It is amazing how mediocre to bad the Kings are on the road.

Blizzard6411

#benchstoner
Feb 12, 2013
Seattle
Apparently the Canucks have inquired about Key Arena. Beyond that there is nothing more to say. I do know Key has secured dates for the NBA and some say they have for the NHL as well but I have not seen that confirmed and people i know in the biz can't confirm it either.

Vancouver may just be searching for a one year stop gap until they figure out a permanent solution.

I am curious to see if this plays out publicly because there may just be some indication if some behind the scenes and off the record talks with the NHL have been going on with an NHL ownership group in Seatlle. I suspect very strongly that the NHL already knows what is happening with the Yotes if the NBA approves Seattle. I personally believe the Yotes are coming to Key Arena for next season even if the NHL is still the owners of the team.

I could just be off my rocker though.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Apparently the Canucks have inquired about Key Arena. Beyond that there is nothing more to say. I do know Key has secured dates for the NBA and some say they have for the NHL as well but I have not seen that confirmed and people i know in the biz can't confirm it either.

Vancouver may just be searching for a one year stop gap until they figure out a permanent solution.

I am curious to see if this plays out publicly because there may just be some indication if some behind the scenes and off the record talks with the NHL have been going on with an NHL ownership group in Seatlle. I suspect very strongly that the NHL already knows what is happening with the Yotes if the NBA approves Seattle. I personally believe the Yotes are coming to Key Arena for next season even if the NHL is still the owners of the team.

I could just be off my rocker though.

That is the worst arena I've ever been in. I hope to God they are not planning on using that for even an AHL team.

It's small and a completely outdated ****hole.

Dudicles

Oct 1, 2010
The Kings loss is perfect. Now the Sharks can leapfrog them in the standing if they win the head to head, gain home ice, and knock them from the playoffs in the 1st round! Screw you, Kings!! :naughty:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Well, we'll know a lot more when this evening moves along. We could officially clinch a playoff spot tonight. Exciting if you ask me! :cheers:

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Preds, so far so good!

It seems like they don't really care given their goalie selection but maybe that will work in our favor. Nashville is playing loose and they want to beat their division rival one more time before everything is new next season!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad