Non-Minnesota NHL News X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Kind of a strange statement. We can lose 1 game and still get in if DET and CBJ win out.

At this point I don't trust this team to be able to beat Edmonton or Colorado, let alone the Kings.

And you know Edmonton and Colorado are going to relish any potential opportunity to knock us out of the playoffs.

Giles Ferrell

#believeinyeo
Mar 24, 2013
Minnesota
At this point I don't trust this team to be able to beat Edmonton or Colorado, let alone the Kings.

And you know Edmonton and Colorado are going to relish any potential opportunity to knock us out of the playoffs.

Might as well just forefit the final three games then!

Billy Mays Here*

LA will likely be a loss, I'd take a loser point out of it any day of the week if we could get it.

Edmonton should still be a win given our track record against them at home.

It very well may come down to the game at Colorado, and while I'm not exactly feeling confident about it, at least it's not a game at Chicago or St. Louis, hell, even Dallas.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
If the team doesn't make it, I'm going for the Islanders. No other options for me, I guess. Maybe the Rangers. Washington wouldn't be a bad team to cheer for either.

Billy Mays Here*

BooThisMan.gif

Billy Mays Here*

Not even worried about Dallas so I could care less if they win or not. It's Columbus and Detroit that scare me, especially Detroit if they can win out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad