Non-Minnesota NHL News X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Darn, was hoping Dallas would win so we could maybe take that 6th seed.

INTOTHEVOID

Go right.
Jul 9, 2012
Minnesota
How to blow a game in 30 seconds.... what the hell.

Also, it's a lot more enjoyable to watch hockey when it's about two teams I don't care for.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
Also, it's a lot more enjoyable to watch hockey when it's about two teams I don't care for.

I tried watching the Detroit-Vancouver game a couple days back, but then I realized that I just wanted both teams to lose, and thus anything happening in the game would just piss me off.

The last two games should be intense for Dallas fans, against Detroit and Columbus no less. However, with this loss they are behind us for good.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
I definitely want BJ's to make playoffs over Detroit and Dallas, but I won't mind Dallas winning tonight as long as it's not another freaking three point game.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
I definitely want BJ's to make playoffs over Detroit and Dallas, but I won't mind Dallas winning tonight as long as it's not another freaking three point game.

If Columbus loses in regulation or OT, we only need one point out of the next two nights to make the playoffs. As long as they lose, it helps us.

Haite

x
Jun 27, 2011
If Columbus loses in regulation or OT, we only need one point out of the next two nights to make the playoffs. As long as they lose, it helps us.

Fair enough, I kind of forgot that Dallas can't get past us no matter what even though I'd said it myself just a couple of posts earlier. However, I suppose my sentiment brewed more from how much I despise a system that distributes different amounts of points depending on the result.

Loopy0ne

ugg
Jul 4, 2011
So I went to a Devils game last night....

They have some interesting chants and things they do to heckle the opposition. There is the player introductions where they all yell, "SUCKS" after each name on the other team is said. They have this horn "da na na na na KILL!" one.

And then the goal song (not from last night's game obviously but they do this every time they score)

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
So I went to a Devils game last night....

They have some interesting chants and things they do to heckle the opposition. There is the player introductions where they all yell, "SUCKS" after each name on the other team is said. They have this horn "da na na na na KILL!" one.

And then the goal song (not from last night's game obviously but they do this every time they score)

Sounds like a college game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad