Non-leafs playoff hockey or the jays?

Non-leaf playoff hockey or the jays? Assuming both on at the same time.

• Total voters

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Jeez. Unexpected amount of baseball haters here.

I watch the Jays even when the Leafs are on. Baseball is my #1 sport while hockey is my #2. Of course I will watch the playoff games over May baseball games however.

I dont spend my time watching non-Leaf playoff games. I dont have a love for hockey in general anymore considering the hate the Leafs get from other fanbases. I will not be watching a single playoff game outside the Leafs' this year, as I do every year.

Busher

May 17, 2021
Love watching the Jays anytime. Raptors too. A team from Toronto is a team I can get on board with.

13 Stanley Cups
2 World Series
1 NBA Championship

16 total championships. Not a bad haul. Something few cities can match.

And it helps that they have a likeable team with much promise. Guerrero, Bichette and Biggio are as good a young core as we’ve ever had, and Ryu is the most fun I’ve had watching a pitcher since Price, and Halladay before that.

Leafsfan74

Jul 2, 2018
I'd watch domino playoffs if they existed.

Have to enjoy the battle between athletes when the stakes are highest and it's prevail or fail.

Mar 14, 2011
I dont know about you guys, but the Canucks vs Flames game is what I will be tuning in to watch, I mean when was the last time a regular season game between 2 eliminated teams was played during the playoffs? This here is a generational matchup.

Reactions: ChickenMcNugget

Sniper99

Jan 12, 2011
Edmonton
got 3 Vegas players in my playoff pool so i've been scoreboard watching mostly.

Mostly Blue Jays games though or other MLB games too online. Tonight the fun begins as I've got 7 Leafs in the playoff pool. Matthews can score all he wants as long as Nylander and Marner and a few others getting the assists

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I'd rather staple my nuts to a moving train than watch baseball tbh

Lol. Jays in 30 is a nice alternative if you don't have the requisite patience to watch a game. The current Jays are an exciting young team on the rise.

That being said, playoff hockey is definitely more exciting to watch.

CatchyTune

JOHN TAVARES IS A MAPLE LEAF
Jan 8, 2016
Ontario
Lol. Jays in 30 is a nice alternative if you don't have the requisite patience to watch a game. The current Jays are an exciting young team on the rise.

That being said, playoff hockey is definitely more exciting to watch.
Exciting? Sure, I just cant watch 2 teams I dont like play hockey for 3+ hours.

I agree Jays are super exciting... I havent missed a game yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad