Non-Hockey Sports Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
The Packers game is crazy today. Not good football, but an entertaining game; now in OT.

A-Rod is having a monster fantasy day (40p so far).

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
The Bears won't be resting their starters either, they have their own Playoff seed to play for. At least the game is in MN and not at Solider Field.
Maybe. They do need to beat the 49ers first if they want a shot at the bye. 3-0 in the second.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
If they do lose today the 3/4 seeds still won't be set until next week.
I don't think they'll care which one they get. It's a complete unknown whether Nagy is even interesting in resting them in the first place, though.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
This team is straight up bad. Cousins is a flop - I've changed my mind on that one. I hope they lose today so they're not embarrassed in Chicago next week.

melinko

Jun 13, 2010
Minnesota
Hopefully they will finally realize that their offensive line sucks. Its absurd how badly they have been at identifying good linemen. It has been the weakest part of our team since Teddy's first year here.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
One game he looks incredible, the next game the offense can't even get a first down. I don't get it. Is it the offensive line woes? Is it something with the gameplan? Does he wilt under physical and/or mental pressure in big games?

What happened to Diggs/Thielen over the second half of the season? Why could we suddenly not even get them the ball?

One more thing - he almost never fumbled or had any tipped passes in the second half of the season. Was he tired of that criticism and change his game because of it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Keke

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
There is no doubt that Cousins isn't helped by a mediocre to bad O line, but he just isn't that good of a QB. Never was. He is relatively athletic, yet is unable to escape a rush. For all his vaunted "arm strength", he falls apart under pressure, and guess what, that's what happens when you get into the playoffs- pressure.

I said it was a bad signing at the time, and unfortunately I appear to be right.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Anyone watching the Seattle-Dallas game? Allen Hurns broke his ankle in horrific fashion. Fox showed the replay, and honestly, I think they probably shouldn't have. It was bad.

I don't suggest watching it if you can't take viewing serious injuries.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Anyone watching the Seattle-Dallas game? Allen Hurns broke his ankle in horrific fashion. Fox showed the replay, and honestly, I think they probably shouldn't have. It was bad.

I don't suggest watching it if you can't take viewing serious injuries.
This image is all you need to know.

allen-hurns.jpg

I figure a far off shot with spoiler tags should be ok... better than the gruesome closeups that can be found online for sure...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad