Speculation: Non established dman to Toronto

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto needs some D prospects with upside. If you ask Toronto fan's they are not willing to give up any of their big 3-4 Prospects/Young guns.
:Example Matthews, Nylander , Marner, & Brown. Due to this we will not get an established top 4 D but we could try and should try to make a prospect swap for a YOUNG ! Dman with some serious upside. You gotta give to get i know this

SIDE NOTE: AND AS YOU ALL KNOW THE JVR FOR A DMAN THREADS ARE NOT WORKING SO WELL!

Toronto Has such a Deep prospect pool Would any Team be willing to swap One of their nice D prospect for a few of Toronto's Higher End prospects ? . Toronto has a lot of forwards Prospect that are doing Very well in their respected leagues. We also have a few Draft picks we would be willing to part. I personally Don't think we are open to moving our 2017&2018 1st round picks. But we do have 2 Sharks second round picks in 2017 & 2018 As well as our second round picks i would be willing to deal

Example Of what Toronto Can move

:leafs:
A list of some of our better prospects in no order.
Carl Grundstrom
Adam Brooks
Jeremy Bracco
Andreas Johnson
Brendan leipsic
kasperi kapanen
Kerby Rychel
Tobias Lindberg

For established players i believe someone like Bozak could be moved. As well as JVR But im trying to get away from a JVR thread.

What would you be willing to take for one of your D prospect with upside can we make a deal?

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron
After the season, many teams willl only be in position to protect 3 Dman for the expansion draft. Leafs will be in a position to trade for some of those "4" Dman.
IMO the Leafs will be able to protect 5 Dman and just 3 forwards....JVR, Kadri, Brown. Sure Komarov and Bozak will be exposed but with only one year on their contracts they might be be Leafs for long anyway.
Teams like the the Ducks, Isles, and Wild might be a good trading partners. They might be looking for near ready NHLers in return. As suggested earlier, Kapanan, Leipsic, Lindberg, Bracco, Valiev, Dermot, Soshikov and others could be players desired by other teams.

howkie

Dec 13, 2014
Would not give up a d-man with serious upside for a winger. I would want a center back with the same caliber upside...
Since you don´t have any.....

SCMURRAY

Jul 6, 2016
Long Island
Calvin Dehaan for Kapanen - Isles move someone they could lose in the expansion, gain a RW prospect they desperately need.

MagicalRazor

Oct 25, 2016
Would not give up a d-man with serious upside for a winger. I would want a center back with the same caliber upside...
Since you don´t have any.....

Adam brooks center . 38 games 80 points in the whl 6'0 190ish

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad