Pre-Game Talk: Nominations For Your 2022-23 Boardie Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filip Chytil

Mar 3, 2014
What a joke. This is ****ing rigged !!! How the hell else do I not win nicest poster let alone not even get nominated for nicest poster ???? Same thing last year and the year before. You're all a bunch of freakin morons. I laugh at all your stupid jokes . I give many of you a like ,love, or laugh emoji when really what I'm thinking is what a freakin idiot . You couldn't find a nicer poster anywhere on the planet , well maybe with the exception of @Ginger Papa but he's not on the Rangers board ! Well if I'm not going to get the credit I deserve maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice and be the guy that actually and finally deletes not only @Tob account but also delete @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski . All you jokers who didn't nominate me for nicest poster won't be laughing then !!! :mad::mad::mad:

@hackeyman playing 11-dimensional chess by being very angry that he's not winning nicest poster, thus positioning himself to be the favorite for angriest poster.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
So… I just want you all to know that I love you all equally and our crew on HF is top notch. But there are a few of you that I love less equally and an unnamed few that I like less than that. And that I like angry @Boris Zubov, @will1066, @DialUp, @Riche16, @Captain Lindy, @HatTrick Swayze and a few others I’m too ‘cised’ to remember more equally than I love the rest of you. Which doesn’t take away from the fact that me not being nominated for the most knowledgeable is a flat out travesty.

C79CCE9A-74AD-4A57-A0CE-1F4F18CC8273.gif

Last edited:

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
So… I just want you all to know that I love you all equally and our crew on HF is top notch. But there are a few of you that I love less equally and an unnamed few that I like less than that. And that I like angry @Boris Zubov, @will1066, @DialUp, @Riche16, @Captain Lindy, @HatTrick Swayze and a few others I’m too ‘cised’ to remember more equally than I love the rest of you. Which doesn’t take away from the fact that I am the most knowledgeable.

View attachment 718698
I am not sure I have a half idea of what you said but I would like to nominate this as post of the year ! :D

Reactions: LokiDog

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
What a joke. This is ****ing rigged !!! How the hell else do I not win nicest poster let alone not even get nominated for nicest poster ???? Same thing last year and the year before. You're all a bunch of freakin morons. I laugh at all your stupid jokes . I give many of you a like ,love, or laugh emoji when really what I'm thinking is what a freakin idiot . You couldn't find a nicer poster anywhere on the planet , well maybe with the exception of @Ginger Papa but he's not on the Rangers board ! Well if I'm not going to get the credit I deserve maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice and be the guy that actually and finally deletes not only @Tob account but also delete @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski . All you jokers who didn't nominate me for nicest poster won't be laughing then !!! :mad::mad::mad:
Who are you again?

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
-Funniest Poster

@Tob , @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , @EdJovanovski

-Nicest Poster

@FultonReed , @Baby Duck Homme , @DialUp , @Captain Lindy , @Gordon Bombay , @Megustaelhockey

-Most Knowledgeable

@Amazing Kreiderman , @GoAwayPanarin , @Machinehead , @nyr2k2 , @bobbop

-Angriest Poster

@SnowblindNYR , @Kupo , @MysticLeviathan , @The Crypto Guy , @Boris Zubov

I know I missed a lot of people, but being active in two forums, I can't remember everyone, sorry. lol.
Me, angry? The green is out of envy

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
It's that time of year again.

Please submit nominations for the following awards:

-Funniest Poster

-Nicest Poster

-Most Knowledgeable

-Angriest Poster

-Best New/Young Poster

-Board MVP

If you vote for yourself imma be under your bed.
-Funniest Poster: tie @Tob @will1066 @Bob Richards

-Nicest Poster: several to choose from, went w/ @Leonardo87
He's never in your face, even if you are not eye to eye
Honorable Mentions to @BBKers and @bobbop

-Most Knowledgeable: again multiple worthy went w/ @cwede
solid on pretty much all his props, and unlike me, who goes on eye test, creative instinct, and gut, he backs up w/facts and figures, often making me look good. Thanks! Challenged for this by @RangerBoy but gave RB a dif award.

-Angriest Poster: @SnowblindNYR
on rep, but I'm not sure if he's mellowing out on us
also, this is overall
I'm sure some of us take this award for individual topics
like yours truly, but only for NYR dealing Park + Ratelle to BOS
my rage at Cat Francis continues to this day.
@Kupo gets honorable mention here, although I view his quips, even when biting, to be usually intelligent to at least some degree, so kudos to @Kupo for doing it without snark.
Real Anger can show such rage it can be all emotion without gravitas to back it up -- unless, of course, it is me ranting on Emile F. Go F yerself E.

-Best New/Young Poster: honestly, lost track of who is new, so consensus pick ok by me.
Also do not hold your age for or vs any poster, I rate on competition of ideas and quality of yr posts. But rookies do deserve recognition.

-Board MVP: @RangerBoy
Challengers are stepping up. Not sure how much the gap narrowed, but IMO RB is our most esteemed poster.
Fact that he and I often agree was not a factor.
Not a factor, I said.
Not even in the very least.

and cumulatively projects an unmistakable identity.
@EdJovanovski
is this yr's winner

congrats to all nominated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad