Pre-Game Talk: Nominations For Your 2022-23 Boardie Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Duck Homme

Still waiting to catch a puck from Fotiu...
Sep 14, 2005
Jersey City NJ
Saw this and had to share with @Leonardo87

It’s gonna be a long summer.

Attachments

• IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    49.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: Leonardo87

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

hackeyman

Jun 26, 2018
Who are you again?
I was hoping someone with a sense of humor , but it looks like I fell short . They say it's not funny if you have to explain it but it might be neccessary as a few of you missed both parts of the post and got offended and most seemed to miss the punchline. The first part is in your face slapstick comedy claiming shock at not being nominated for the nicest poster while acting like an angry jackass. ..............and I think most of the guys got that. What most didn't seem to get is that it was all a leadup to the punchline...........so previous to my posts there were several posts about deleting Tob's account (and not only on this thread but it's an ongoing joke on this board) AND @Tob , @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski were receiving the most nominations for funniest poster so the punchline was the threat that maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice (using humor in the delivery) and be the guy that finally and actually deletes not only Tob's account but also the 4 other guys accounts that were nominated as funniest posters...(warning punchline explanation coming)...SO IF ALL THE FUNNIEST POSTERS HAD THEIR ACCOUNTS DELETED THE REST OF THE POSTERS/MEMBERS WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING ANYMORE !

An underlying part of my post was this was a way to give a shoutout and second nominations for the funniest posters and also I gave a shoutout to @Ginger Papa as a truly nicest poster who among other good deeds helped fill in when we needed someone to start the GDT .

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I was hoping someone with a sense of humor , but it looks like I fell short . They say it's not funny if you have to explain it but it might be neccessary as a few of you missed both parts of the post and got offended and most seemed to miss the punchline. The first part is in your face slapstick comedy claiming shock at not being nominated for the nicest poster while acting like an angry jackass. ..............and I think most of the guys got that. What most didn't seem to get is that it was all a leadup to the punchline...........so previous to my posts there were several posts about deleting Tob's account (and not only on this thread but it's an ongoing joke on this board) AND @Tob , @will1066 , @Filip Chytil , @Brutananadilewski , and @EdJovanovski were receiving the most nominations for funniest poster so the punchline was the threat that maybe I'll stop being so ****ing nice (using humor in the delivery) and be the guy that finally and actually deletes not only Tob's account but also the 4 other guys accounts that were nominated as funniest posters...(warning punchline explanation coming)...SO IF ALL THE FUNNIEST POSTERS HAD THEIR ACCOUNTS DELETED THE REST OF THE POSTERS/MEMBERS WOULDN'T BE LAUGHING ANYMORE !

An underlying part of my post was this was a way to give a shoutout and second nominations for the funniest posters and also I gave a shoutout to @Ginger Papa as a truly nicest poster who among other good deeds helped fill in when we needed someone to start the GDT .
Sorry if I offended you. I’m a very old dog and these are very new tricks. And I was trying to be funny too.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
seeing this topic for a couple weeks,
i had to post my snarky category suggestion
let it be for 10 minutes, then let better judgement prevail
it was a compliment, my friend
you wouldn't know snark if it hit you over the head
you have too much grace
hail!

Status
Not open for further replies.