Value of: Nolan Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

KevinRedkey

12/18/23 and beyond!
Jan 22, 2010
Dubas isn't trading a #1C signed longterm for 4.5M who had a shooting % dip. IF he was going to trade Kadri, it would have been last season when his value was sky high.

So, Toronto has three #1C, a Norris-caliber Dman, a Vezina-calibre goalie, an elite winger, and solid all-around depth, but couldn't make it out of the first round?

I want some of what you're smoking. lol

Reactions: Avaholic29

Boxscore

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 22, 2007
Knowing the Flyers, we'll be looking at Patrick in a deal for Subban.

P.K. Subban...

1. Big name, check.

2. High-end defenseman, check.

3. Will be marketable and sell tickets, check.

The Flyers never got over losing Pronger and Holmgren is a big fan of having a stud, veteran D to anchor the blue line, hence the massive offer to Weber.

Comcast wants to be aggressive and compete asap. Like him or not, Subban fits the bill. And I think Subban would thrive in Philly with his outgoing personality.

Reactions: ThreeOfAPerfectPair

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
So, Toronto has three #1C, a Norris-caliber Dman, a Vezina-calibre goalie, an elite winger, and solid all-around depth, but couldn't make it out of the first round?

I believe they faced Boston in the first round and lost in 7? They have pretty much all of that too so whats your point exactly?

MSSLYNX

Jul 27, 2009
Knowing the Flyers, we'll be looking at Patrick in a deal for Subban.

P.K. Subban...

1. Big name, check.

2. High-end defenseman, check.

3. Will be marketable and sell tickets, check.

The Flyers never got over losing Pronger and Holmgren is a big fan of having a stud, veteran D to anchor the blue line, hence the massive offer to Weber.

Comcast wants to be aggressive and compete asap. Like him or not, Subban fits the bill. And I think Subban would thrive in Philly with his outgoing personality.

Yes Subban would do quite well at rd. Whats your ask then for Subban? Patrick + ?

Antropovsky

Jun 2, 2007

Not making it out of the first round defines whether a team has elite talent?

What’s your take on Tampa? Pile of scrubs too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad