Nolan Patrick Expectations

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
There's not really a difference. It's absurd to have an expectation.

Besides, last time you had an expectation for a player and it was wrong you ended up hating him out of revenge. Might be best for you to steer clear of expectations.

I don't hate the player i believe you are talking about. And expectations are perfectly in the norm .

I think it is fair for this fanbase to have an expectation of what nolan patrick will become, that way going forward we can judge how successful, instead of not having expectations and goals for him where he can be as successful as a fanboy such as yourself wants him to be.

Prongo

Beer
Jun 5, 2008
philadelphia
I think we might be surprised. Since his injury was a misdiagnosis and he played around "70-75" last year. That works in the Flyers favor big time. They will not only have a fully healthy Patrick but the injury concern is much less of a concern.

I wouldn't expect Matthews numbers or anything but a fully healthy Patrick was by far the best player in this draft.

He will also have more speed because of the injury. He will look quicker out there.

Top I could see is 55 points at the very max. That's with top PP time during a good portion of the year. Lower end I see around 40 points. I think it will be in between there. I'm hoping he breaks the 45 point barrier.

tictactoe

Jan 15, 2017
Just hope he stays healthy. Kid that young has had so many injuries already.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Ask Captain Dave. He's the one who has been thinking about his groin.

Hey now :laugh:

giphy.gif

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
I hate to say this but I think hextall MA send him back to juniors. Its just my gut feeling.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad