Injury Report: Nolan Patrick Diagnosed With Migraine Disorder (Sep. 26); limited practice, quotes (Feb 17-20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Leafs fan with a soft spot for a lot of other teams, including Philly.

Hope this isn't a touchy subject, and I'm sorry (further) derail the thread, but has JVR been okay for you guys? Always liked him.

Toronto has been running a food surplus since he left. SE PA has been flirting with famine.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
As a Leafs fan who stumbled in here and has only read the last page, what the hell is going on? Are you guys always like this? If so... Is there like an application process or can I just join in?

Im gonna say follow @Ruck Over and his advice pretty much to the T. You'll find out who to put on ignore pretty quickly. The rest of us can be an enjoyable lot though, our banter is good natured (mostly). Just please be mindful of the language you use around my child, @Striiker

FlyerNutter

In the forest, a man learns what it means to live
Jun 22, 2018
Winnipeg
Im gonna say follow @Ruck Over and his advice pretty much to the T. You'll find out who to put on ignore pretty quickly. The rest of us can be an enjoyable lot though, our banter is good natured (mostly). Just please be mindful of the language you use around my child, @Striiker

Feel I’ve done well to try and be a little more even keel the last while after some unhappiness in the summer.

lost the mind again today.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Feel I’ve done well to try and be a little more even keel the last while after some unhappiness in the summer.

lost the mind again today.

giphy.gif

baudib1

Apr 12, 2016
Las Vegas
As a Leafs fan who stumbled in here and has only read the last page, what the hell is going on? Are you guys always like this? If so... Is there like an application process or can I just join in?

This is pretty tame. Wait till you see the Chris Stewart thread or if Ghost ever gets benched in the last 3 minutes of a game.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
Leafs fan with a soft spot for a lot of other teams, including Philly.

Hope this isn't a touchy subject, and I'm sorry (further) derail the thread, but has JVR been okay for you guys? Always liked him.

He scored at around a 35 goal pace last season. Did exactly what they expected.

This season he is racking up shots and chances but like many other players on the team, the puck wont go in for him.

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
Has he tried probing for demons?

Surely not any doctors... There must be an exorcist on here, right?

As the closest one to an ordained minister on here, I think I can speak with about 90% confidence that it is demon possession. I would have to see if Patrick's eyes go completely black when he has an evil thought to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad