Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
I voted for myself, then I got 3 other votes for me as well...

I also have a very good team, Benn, MDZ, Subban, Patches, Parenteau, Price, etc...

Once you got Benn, You didnt have another 1st round pick to get MDZ. You cheated the Rangers. Furthermore, other people have far better teams.

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Loving how the Commish keeps on moving on.

He has a good team, although I thought mine was definitely better, but I mean he's not going to cheat and give himself votes. Some posters just like certain types of teams/players... And you didn't seem to care very much until he beat your team lol

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Once you got Benn, You didnt have another 1st round pick to get MDZ. You cheated the Rangers. Furthermore, other people have far better teams.

After that, MDZ signing was void, he went back to NYR, then I traded Jarred Tinordi, Roman Josi, and Scott Laughton to NYR for MDZ.

Also, why are you giving me a hastle for advancing? I only post vote results, if other people had better teams, why didn't most people vote for them? People voted for me in each round, so I advanced.

Recently, many people have been giving me a hard time for running the game, and I'd like it to stop right now!

All this hastle I've been getting is starting to make me angry, and I want it to stop now.

People are saying/thinking that I'm cheating. Why the hell would I cheat? I'm just posting results, and just because my te advances doesn't mean that I am cheating.

If you can provide me with evidence that I am cheating, I will listen, but as of now, I think people are accusing me of cheating because they are mad that their team lost.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
He has a good team, although I thought mine was definitely better, but I mean he's not going to cheat and give himself votes. Some posters just like certain types of teams/players... And you didn't seem to care very much until he beat your team lol
Thank you.
I do agree that your team was better than mine, but you are right, I have no reason to cheat, it's just a game...

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Thank you.
I do agree that your team was better than mine, but you are right, I have no reason to cheat, it's just a game...

Yeah I mean there's no reason to complain or argue. I mean in Dong's last game the Sabres came out of no where and made the finals and then beat the Hawks in the finals who were totally stacked. **** happens.

wreckingcru

Sep 2, 2011
Thank you.

I never said you cheated. Just for future reference, get a neutral person (say someone who did not make playoffs) to do standings.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
He's the commissioner. He tallies the votes if he wants to. He wouldn't cheat.

I seriously doubt he cheated because its a game and I doubt he cares that much to that he would cheat to win a fake cup. However, I thought he cheated with signing of MDZ but he cleared that up so I have no problem.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl

Voting for the Cup Finals has been very slow so far, with only 3 sets of votes tallied, including mine. Please send in your votes ASAP so the Cup Champion can be crowned.

I will say 1 thing: The Finals voting is currently at 2-1 for a team, so it is close right now.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011

NHL Commissioner noahhabib is pleased to crown the official 2013 Stanley Cup Champion!

The Final came down to :habs and :wings

It was a very hard fought series by both teams, but only one team could win.

Your 2012-13 Stanley Cup Champion is :wings!!!

Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings!

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
NHL Commissioner noahhabib is pleased to crown the official 2013 Stanley Cup Champion!
The Final came down to :habs and :wings It was a very hard fought series by both teams, but only one team could win. Your 2012-13 Stanley Cup Champion is :wings!!! Congratulations to the Detroit Red Wings!

Forgot to post: Cup Final Voting total was 6-4 for Detroit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad