Noahhabib's GM Game V1.0: Sign-Up & Discussion

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:nhl
noahhabib's GM Game V1.0

To play in this game, you MUST be active. If you prove to be inactive, you can and will be fired, so stay active :)

Jobs

Main Commissioner - noahhabib
Co- Commissioner - jason29walker
Co-Commissioner - damonster
Capologist - Pucker77

League Schedule

Game Start: Monday, May 28th 2012
Entry Draft: Friday, June 1st 2012 @ 5PM EST
Free Agency:
Free Agency Ends:
Season Begins:
Trading Deadline:
Standings Voting:
Quarterfinal Voting:
Semi-final Voting:
Conference Final Voting
Cup Finals:

All times are EST and are subject to change

Salary Cap

The salary cap will be $67,300,000M

All teams MUST be under the cap at all times, any trade completed that puts a team over the cap will be vetoed.

Use CapGeek to find players salaries as well as information for NTCs and NMCs.

Waivers

If you'd like to place a player on waivers, post in this thread along with the player's contract information.

To save time and avoid confusion and complications, waivers will be "first come, first serve". Whoever puts in a claim first will get the player.

If you claim a player and he puts you over the cap, it will be vetoed and the said player will be put back on the waiver wire.

Teams will have 12 hours to claim a player off the wire before he clears.

Once a player is placed on waivers, he cannot be taken out until he clears. Once he clears, you may send him through re-entry waivers if you wish.

Only 2 players can be place on waivers

Trades

All trades MUST be sent to noahhabib and jason29walker

Any trade not sent to me will be vetoed.

Any deal posted before an approval has been given will be vetoed

Deals involving NTCs or NMCs MUST be confirmed by 2 out of 3 commissioners: noahhabib, jason29walker, and damonster before being announced, or it will be vetoed. Include a reason why the player will waive to be traded.

Use this template for NTCs/NMCs:

Player name:
NMC/NTC:
Being Traded From:
Being Traded To:
Reasons why to waive:

Any trade, NTC or not, announced before being sent in will be vetoed.
Keep in mind that any deal the League thinks is outrageous can and will be vetoed, so don't try anything stupid

If a trade puts a team over the cap, it will be vetoed.

If a deal is vetoed, you and the other GM can try a different deal, but not the same deal.

Trading is not allowed before all GM's have joined. Any deal announced before this will be vetoed.

Agents

Eastern Conference UFA Forwards Agent - jason29walker
Eastern Conference UFA Defense Agent - hlaverty06
Western Conference UFA Forwards Agent - jason29walker
Western Conference UFA Defense Agent -Koivu777
UFA Goalie agent - gaborikthebeast
RFA agent - noahhabib

Re-signings and signings

To re-sign a player on your team, PM the RFA Agent (noahhabib)

Pending FA's can be found at CapGeek. Try to re-sign in groups, it makes it easier for the agents.

Don't skimp out on an offer, if you make a terrible offer the player may not re-sign with you at all.

Not all players will re-sign, in fact, the majority will probably test free agency.

Any player not re-signed by 11:59 P.M. the day before free agency will enter free agency, and you will not have exclusive rights.

Just because you made the first, or highest, offer for a player during free agency does NOT mean he will sign with you. Many factors go into a player signing so nothing is a sure thing.

RFA

Each team gets 2 offersheets

The team that owns the player can match as much as it wants

RFA's are automatically qualified

Other Rules

Inactivity will not be accepted. If you have just one post in the thread one day before the deadline, you will be fired.

You MUST keep your roster and Trading block Updated

Posting in the thread doesn't necissarily mean you will get the job you wanted. Post the team you want and the job you want and I will determine who gets the jobs.

If a player is out for the season due to injury, he can't be added to your roster and won't count against your cap. If he's injured but not expected to be out for the rest of the season, he's in play and still counts.

If you have any questions regarding the game or how it works, feel free to ask me.

Western Conference
Anaheim Ducks- BruinsNeedaRussian
Calgary Flames- virothepyro
Chicago Blackhawks - Speedster
Colorado Avalanche- Habs Hotel
Columbus Blue Jackets- NYR Boyler87
Dallas Stars - mnbv
Detroit Red Wings - Wesleyy
Edmonton Oilers - damonster
Los Angeles Kings- In Gordie We Trust
Minnesota Wild - Brae
Nashville Predators- Koivu777
Phoenix Coyotes - rocket1990
San Jose Sharks - glasgow26
St.Louis Blues- jason29walker
Vancouver Canucks- RNik

Eastern Conference
Boston Bruins- doctorpepper
Buffalo Sabres - LoveYouRyanNash
Carolina Hurricanes- Nikolai Schenn
Florida Panthers - EvenStrengthHockey
Montreal Canadiens- noahhabib
New Jersey Devils - hlaverty06
New York Islanders - EpicNeilTime
New York Rangers - wreckingcru
Ottawa Senators - kainm
Philadelphia Flyers- Matty K
Pittsburgh Penguins- SinfulCobraZ
Tampa Bay Lightning- gaborikthebeast
Toronto Maple Leafs- Pucker77
Washington Capitals- SwedishMeatballs1990
Winnipeg Jets- drnaud81

Official League Chatzy: http://us4.chatzy.com/26378197202105

Last edited:

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
The thread for posting rosters will be up shortly, and does anyone want to be a co-commissioner or agent? I need some...

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
I am signing off for the night as I have to get up really early tomorrow. Just post which team you want here, and I'll update the teams and jobs list tomorrow when I get a chance. Thanks.

Also, I will create a chatzy link later.

Pucker77

May 10, 2012
Minnesota
:leafs please!

I would be interested in being an agent but in the next week or so I will be moving, starting a new job, and getting used to my new surroundings so I probably won't be active enough for a position like that. I will be active just not enough to respond to PM's quickly.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
Everyone who has put in a request for a team, they are yours. I will update the list as soon as I can.
Also, damonster has been named co-commish, hlaverty06 is the EC Defense agent, gaborikthebeast is the Goalie agent, and jason29walker is co-commish and EC Forwards agent.

I need a capologist and more agents.

Mike Hasselhoffman

Bell Centre Baywatch
Sep 17, 2011
:leafs please!
I would be interested in being an agent but in the next week or so I will be moving, starting a new job, and getting used to my new surroundings so I probably won't be active enough for a position like that. I will be active just not enough to respond to PM's quickly.
FA for this game probably won't start until next week as we need to fill up the teams, then have the off-season so we can do trades, etc... Then the draft (I might need someone to help me run it), then FA can start, no it won't likely be until next week.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad