Value of: Noah Hanifin

culturaldingo

Jan 15, 2019
Flames have so many LD studs, if Brodie+ won't land what the flames want I could see him being moved. What is he worth? Looking for a top 6 Center and or RW

Gio
Hanifin
Valimaki
Kylington

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
It would require a severe overpayment for Hanifin to be moved.

If he were to be moved ( just going along with the thread), I would want a deal like Hanifin to Boston for DeBrusk, something like that. Obviously adds on each side to even it out. I value Hanifin a tad more than DeBrusk

RationalExpectations

May 12, 2019
Hanifin is an overpaid lemon, I do not think the Habs should go near that deal... The Canes had the better end of the deal when they got Hamilton. ;)

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Hani is core piece along with RasAndy and small add in a larger deal for Zib + multiple adds.

Hope to post multideal thread today/this w/e.
Stay tuned.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Hanifin isn’t available outside of absurd overpayments.

Played as a top 3 D this year and did super well. Good deal, young guy. Ain’t happening unless you absolutely rock Calgary with an offer.

Reactions: Nanuuk

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Elaborate how suzuki has the same value as Gallagher that’s absolutly a terrible offer

He doesn't, that's why i wouldn't trade Gallagher but i'd move Suzuki.. :laugh:

And ofc that's not a terrible offer, Suzuki is a stud. When you're a biased fan 99% of offers are "terrible" tho. Suzuki has 1C potential, very high 2C potential. At worst he'll be a 1st line RW, which is what OP is looking for (a C or a RW).

Getting a young player on an ELC who could play a high impact position isn't something to scoff at.

Last edited:

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018

And ofc that's not a terrible offer, Suzuki is a stud. When you're a biased fan 99% of offers are "terrible" tho. Suzuki has 1C potential, very high 2C potential. At worst he'll be a 1st line RW, which is what OP is looking for (a C or a RW).
Considering I’m not a fan of the team you’re looking to make the trade with that quite clearly doesn’t make sense, you are clearly over valuing suzuki he’s going to be a top 6 guy he’s not the next mcdavid

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
Considering I’m not a fan of the team you’re looking to make the trade with that quite clearly doesn’t make sense, you are clearly over valuing suzuki he’s going to be a top 6 guy he’s not the next mcdavid

It's more likely that you're undervaluing him :)

Blaine8797

Nov 26, 2018
It's more likely that you're undervaluing him :)
Okay we’ll look at this frost>suzuki I wouldn’t expect Calgary to give up hanifin for frost because he’s not proven yeah looks good on paper that they will be decent players but guess what it’s not guarenteed

Flames Fanatic

Mediocre
Aug 14, 2008
Cochrane
Yes because Flames fans asking for the value on a forum = Flames looking to move him Canes fans.

I am still a Dougie fan, but the quickness to make the tired worn out joke is a bad look.

garyturner3

Jun 16, 2015

Getting a young player on an ELC who could play a high impact position isn't something to scoff at.

I disagree on this one. Suzuki for Hanifin is a pretty terrible offer IMO. Montreal would need to add another significant piece.

Rockmorton

Oct 26, 2011
Hanifin available? third team at age 22? Must be an incredibly bad teammate, a locker room cancer!!!

#DougieHamilton :rolleyes:

I don’t think a poster asking what he’s worth equates to the team shopping him. Hanifins going nowhere.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad