No

Zad

Dec 1, 2005
OC
www.lakingsnews.com
A 3-1 deficit is an opportunity. One bestowed upon those who have struggled but shall not fail. Ordinary men quit. Warriors do not. Are the Kings a team of ordinary men?

No.

All that occurred tonight and before is irrelevant. Winners play in the moment and there is nothing but the moment that matters. Am I to believe that the defending Stanley Cup Champions cannot win three consecutive games to earn the right to play for another Cup?

No.

Do not tell me about our soldiers who have stumbled and what they have not done for all that matters is what they do. Anze Kopitar, Dustin Brown and Drew Doughty are not measured by their last game. They are measured by their next one. Does anything matter more than the next victory?

No.

If you were at our home tonight, inside our arena and you did not scream and push our boys to play their very best, never forget how that felt for you shall not feel it again. Do Die Hard L.A. Kings fans ever say die?

No.

Home records, road records, slumps, streaks and odds, these are words generated by soulless transients who fill pages and sell space. Hockey transcends their meaningless diatribe. We support our players with a savage fervor. We dismiss all else. Do any one of us who have earned our fandom heed their ignorance?

No.

For that which is earnest needs no reminders to “believe.â€

GO KINGS!

Ron*

Too many ****ing Blackhawk fans there.

Hey, other season ticket holders, buy your playoff tickets and stop ****ing around giving them away. There was a sea of red in there tonight.

If you want to say "no" to someone say "no" to the mother ****ers who are giving away our seats to these ****ing Blackhawk fans.

Didn't see this kind of **** last season in the playoffs, why is it happening now?

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

Hey, other season ticket holders, buy your playoff tickets and stop ****ing around giving them away. There was a sea of red in there tonight.

If you want to say "no" to someone say "no" to the mother ****ers who are giving away our seats to these ****ing Blackhawk fans.

Didn't see this kind of **** last season in the playoffs, why is it happening now?

It was PHX in the WCF......They don't have fans.

jml87

Jun 27, 2011

Give them everything you've got Kings. I'll believe in you til the very end :)

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
Still Believing!

Just one game. That's all we gotta do, just win one game.

When he do that, we move onto the next challenge.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
Didn't see any Blues nor Devils fans either. All the STH went to the games.

Not this year. Pathetic.

Not many ST Lou or NJ transplants here.

There are a sh%6 ton Chicago snow birds here.

A lot of East Coast, mid America period......Heck I know ten people off the top of my head that are Blackhawk fan's in my office.

Like seriously, who wants to live in Chicago(during winter)....

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut
Didn't see any Blues nor Devils fans either. All the STH went to the games.

Not this year. Pathetic.

LA is a transplant city. I gotta imagin it's the biggest transplant city in the country. Chicago is the 3rd biggest city in the country. So, there a lot of people who are from the Chicago area in Los Angeles. If we advance you'll see the same thing with Boston (if they advance). I think Boston in the 5th biggest city.

That's all that is. You don't see with St. Louis and New Jersey because they aren't mega cities like Chicago and Boston.

Hell, I was a transplant! I lived in LA from some years. But, I was born and raised in Connecticut.

Ron*

Not many ST Lou or NJ transplants here.

There are a sh%6 ton Chicago snow birds here.

A lot of East Coast, mid America period......Heck I know ten people off the top of my head that are Blackhawk fan's in my office.

Like seriously, who wants to live in Chicago(during winter)....

LA is a transplant city. I gotta imagin it's the biggest transplant city in the country. Chicago is the 3rd biggest city in the country. So, there a lot of people who are from the Chicago area in Los Angeles. If we advance you'll see the same thing with Boston (if they advance). I think Boston in the 5th biggest city.

That's all that is. You don't see with St. Louis and New Jersey because they aren't mega cities like Chicago and Boston.

Guys, you are missing the point.

The Kings are basically sold out on season seats. Those are Kings fans that are selling the seats to the brokers.

That's my point. Stop doing that, Kings fans. Go. To. The. ****ing. Game.

HYORI 1963

Grit & Character
Jan 20, 2009
Orange County CA

The Kings are basically sold out on season seats. Those are Kings fans that are selling the seats to the brokers.

No, you three stooges are missing the point. This thread is about remaining positive and never giving up on our kings and you knuckleheads are arguing over other teams fanbase. :shakehead

Respect the thread and respect the Zad!

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California

This is what I don't get. We sell out every game even if it's against a team like the Coyotes. But when a big team like the Hawks or Wings is in town, a lot of the Kings fans that attended the Yotes game are all of sudden away fans. We don't want to see the visiting team score goals. But when they do score goals, I'd rather we hear a quiet building. I don't want to hear loud cheers from the stands. **** that ****. Stop selling the tickets to away fans. Laker home games don't get invaded by the opposing fans.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Like I said, all the Blackhawks have completed so far is making us change our predictions...to Kings in 7 ;)

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010
No, you three stooges are missing the point. This thread is about remaining positive and never giving up on our kings and you knuckleheads are arguing over other teams fanbase. :shakehead

TSSSTTTT TSSSSSTTT

I am not being aggressive , I am being dominant.

CTKingsFan

6/11/12 & 6/13/14
Nov 23, 2008
Connecticut

Hey... I had my rally call! :yo: (see post #10)

tumblr_m76bepGlE31r4hnv1o1_500.gif

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Wil Wheaton ‏@wilw

Wait a minit.... WHAT AM I SAYING?! DID THE USA GIVE UP WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR?! NO! LET'S GO KINGS!!! IT'S COMEBACK TIME!

Will speaks the truth!

And that was followed by this guys response to that tweet:
John Best ‏@JohnBest59
@wilw What are you saying? the Germans didn't bomb Pearl. Maybe read a history book and find out who did. Wow pretty sad
:facepalm

Butch 19

Go cart Mozart
May 12, 2006
Geographical Oddity

everyone from Chicago moves somewhere else (& Boston, Philly and NY)

... and they also have generations of fans.

Ron*

'Murica. Sorry. Americans don't even know their own history. Thats sad.

No, I guess some jokes have to be explained.

It's a running gag. It started with John Belushi in Animal House giving a speech with such noted examples as "Did the Americans give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" and his fraternity mates looking at each other with blank stares and confused faces.

So, its kind of been a running gag since 1977.

Ron*

Ah, since we can apparently get away with trite name-calling on these boards, I've been meaning to call out your clownish posts for quite a while now.

Consider yourself called out. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad