Pre-Game Talk: No time to worry, we're back at it Saturday vs The same Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Maybe we'll have a better ending. Price gets his chance, and whatever other changes the Interim makes. Not looking very promising lately, but thing can change quickly. Here's to a win, convincing one too.

Reactions: angusyoung

angusyoung

Back in the day, I was always horny!
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
Maybe we'll have a better ending. Price gets his chance, and whatever other changes the Interim makes. Not looking very promising lately, but thing can change quickly. Here's to a win, convincing one too.

Hitting the sauce early?:)

DramaticGloveSave

Voice of Reason
Apr 17, 2017
We just seem to have a funk around us at the moment. Overall, I think we are playing good hockey we just are having some bad luck combined with costly brain farts, poor officiating and being outdueled in net.

The thing that has me optimistic is our STs seems to have turned around since the coaching changes. That to me is the most telling thing going forward.

Reactions: Riddick412

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Are they fixing the D pairings or is BrainRot in for another 23+ minute performance??...is Kotkaniemi finally going to get someone on his RW who can accept a pass??...can Dan-NoGoal continue his streak of showing Science what a Black Hole can do to offensive output??...all these questions and more will be answered on our next episode of:

AS THE HAIR TURNS...GRAY.

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I expect Price will get the start.

If Anderson is back (hopefully) I wonder what the lines will be.

I expect they’ll just go with something like this:

Drouin-Suzuki-Anderson
Tatar-Danault-Gallagher
Toffoli-KK-Armia
Lehkonen-Evans-Perry

I’d like to see something like this:

Drouin-Suzuki-Gallagher
Toffoli-KK-Anderson
Tatar-Danault-Armia
Lehkonen-Evans-Perry

Reactions: BLONG7

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
Hopefully Anderson gets back also...
If he’s back and Dom is dead set against breaking up the D0nut line hopefully Toffoli is back with KK and I’d rather Perry to his right. Doesn’t have the wheels but has vision and IQ that Armia skipped when it was being handed out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad