Post-Game Talk: No OT Luck - Jets Lose Game 2 - 5-4 (2OT)

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Send Hendricks back to the glue factory. How anyone thinks coasting back to the bench is acceptable in playoff OT should not be playing.

Reactions: purdy44

LadyJet26

LETS GO BLUE!!!!!
Sep 6, 2004
Winnipeg, MB
ENSTROM!!! He cost us the game, both those goals were on him!

I just think he should be on the bench if he's going to be dressed, otherwise please for the love of god put in Morrow who truly and can work hard. Reffing was also so bad.

No. Winner was a serious of oops by multiple players and it was a good play by Nashville

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
We just have to be better tbh. We need to realize that they crash down wall hard in our zone and that we have good low centre support. Also, no one tell me anymore face offs aren't important. I couldn't watch us lose 2/3 draws all ot.

Reactions: Scheifelaine

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
I doubt Maurice was happy with Hendricks tonight but I think he had to play all 4 lines - the Jets simply couldn't keep up with the Preds in the OT and it would've been only worse if they played only 3 lines. I guess they could've kept Hendricks out of rotation to juggle players in his place but that's a mess.

Going double OT you really want to win, but gotta say it the Preds deserved that one by their OT performance. They also needed it real bad and basically they willed that win. The good thing is the Jets got the split and that game was very winnable and with a better 4th line (read: no Hendricks) they probably would've. Sucks I f***ed up my sleep for this though.

None

Feb 22, 2012
Nah man. Jets looked tentative as soon as it got to OT. Going home isn't going to suddenly cure everything.

This loss is on Maurice. Plain and simple.

Tentative? Look at the icetime, Stastny and Scheifele were played nearly 5 minutes more than their matchups, they were completely exhausted because Maurice can't play the 4th line in the defensive zone at all.

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
What the hell with Hendricks???? You've got to be kidding!!! Slow back to the bench and his man scores the winner.

Last edited:

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Not a fan of how Buff played that 2 on 1 either. Don't think sliding was necessary.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad