Post-Game Talk: No OT Luck - Jets Lose Game 2 - 5-4 (2OT)

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Lot of character continuing to come back. To bad, but we got the split, time to beat em at home.

Maurice needs to bench Hendricks. Its not even funny how much he cost this team tonight. Dude is completely out of place.

Toby is coming back from injury but man he has been a corsi back hole each game and got burned for two goals against.

Helle wasn't as sharp as he could have been but he gets a pass.

Good news, Morrissey back playing like he was in series 1, Chef beasting, Laine, PS, Ehlers, Buff playing well.

Lowry and Connor really need to up their games.

White Out 902

I'm usually right.
Aug 17, 2017
Cape Breton Island
Maurice's chickens also came home to roost today. This game looks awful on the coach and on his decision to play Hendricks.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Maurice and his love affair with Henricks was a terrible decision.

That being said I still think the better team lost today, which, does happen. We got the split. Onwards and upwards to game 3.

Reactions: behemolari

Hockeyholic

Apr 20, 2017
Condo My Dad Bought Me
Pretty negative considering this was kept so close on the road. The Predators should be nervous when the Jets get their matchups. Perreault could be back by game 5 as well.

Nah man. Jets looked tentative as soon as it got to OT. Going home isn't going to suddenly cure everything.

This loss is on Maurice. Plain and simple.

Reactions: thegr8one66

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Nice pinch enstrom you pile of crap.... and to make it worse, you take the same guy Buff is defending....
That was on Copp. The Jets have played that way all year, Copp was in a poor support position.

Enstrom a much easier target though.

Reactions: Evil Little

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
Fraud City MB
Lots of Jets had very good night, but Lowry, Enstrom, Laine, Hendricks, Wheeler and Connor were not in that good group, still I feel great about this team coming back to the Peg split, the Predators are going to have a tough time in our building and the reffing might not be to their licking.

macmaroon

Winnipeg Jets fan since 1972
Sponsor
Sep 3, 2011
Winnipeg Manitoba
www.macmaroon.com
SadKid.gif

Tough one to lose, but the Jets will bounce back in Winnipeg!

behemolari

Dec 1, 2011
to win postseason you need at least four reliable line, lesson to learn.

fourth + refs cost this game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad