Post-Game Talk: No one can complain about the Ducks loss now

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
Struddy saying “duly noted” over and over had me laughing my ass off. Same when he kept saying “my 6th overall draft pick!“. So funny.

Alao, Alan Walsh is such a piece of shit.

I absolutely HATE how gregor never listens to anyone speak, though. Every time a person gives an answer, theres a massively long pause and then Gregor say ”well ya….obviously….no doubt” or some filler like that. Then he often asks questions that the person has already answered.
Studwick's take was classic. He's a pretty funny guy. But also has the credibility as an ex-player to say how he would be embarrassed if his agent made a public spectacle about such a situation and in light of the broader public issue happening.

Gregor absolutely has his irritation points. The "100%" reply is wearisome. And agree he can be a poor listener which is a vital interviewing skill. Big thing for me is his questioning is usually clear, concise and then stays out of the way to hear the expert answer. But when he's not actively listening it can be repetitive.

A little too much postering and misplaced assertiveness in some of his opinion making on hockey. I guess I tune that out and focus on the information I want to hear and learn from the expert guest. His interview with Jim Playfair was one of the best I've heard in terms of having a position coach describe his philosophy and hands-on approach with personalized coaching work with distinct individuals - an absolute necessity with modern athletes. Were that Stauffer, there would be a thousand interruptions and reminders about glory years and midget hockey peak performance circa 1980's.

frag2

Mar 8, 2006
Studwick's take was classic. He's a pretty funny guy. But also has the credibility as an ex-player to say how he would be embarrassed if his agent made a public spectacle about such a situation and in light of the broader public issue happening.

Gregor absolutely has his irritation points. The "100%" reply is wearisome. And agree he can be a poor listener which is a vital interviewing skill. Big thing for me is his questioning is usually clear, concise and then stays out of the way to hear the expert answer. But when he's not actively listening it can be repetitive.

A little too much postering and misplaced assertiveness in some of his opinion making on hockey. I guess I tune that out and focus on the information I want to hear and learn from the expert guest. His interview with Jim Playfair was one of the best I've heard in terms of having a position coach describe his philosophy and hands-on approach with personalized coaching work with distinct individuals - an absolute necessity with modern athletes. Were that Stauffer, there would be a thousand interruptions and reminders about glory years and midget hockey peak performance circa 1980's.

Pretty much this point. Struds didn't like how somehow a hockey player and his skates are supposed to be a bigger deal than a non hockey player unable to get home due to airline issues.

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Its incredible that the flames lost to us considering their D is so strong.

"Kylington - Tanev - Elite 1st pair
Zadorov - Weegar - Strong 1st pair
Poirier - Andersson - Strong 1st pair
Hanifin - Stone - solid 3rd pair"

Posted by a legend

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
2 goals tonight for Kostin.
and a fight in a game where a rookie was taken advantage of and no one else stepped up, and his regular physical play, and a bad giveaway.

He has some positive attributes to his game. I hope to see them more often.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad