News Article: No negotiating offers for Radulov or Markov as per Bergevin

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
He said that for management, part of the 15M in cap space is allocated to Galchenyuk and his contract. So there is less room for Radu and Markov. And when Galchenyuk's chunk of the cap is determined, what will be left won't be enough if they sign Radu and Markov to the deals the players want. But if they agree to what the team has orchestrated accordingly with their cap projections, then all 3 could fit.

Grate n Colorful Oz

Hutson Hawk
Jun 12, 2007
Hockey Mecca
I'm okay with this. You have to draw the line somewhere. You only have so much money in a cap. So if either or both of these guys want top dollar or more years, enjoy. Capitalism at work. I hope no one hear cries over losing these guys. There is only so much money you can spend.

Oh please who cares about the heffin money. We pay to see them play. I want a good product and in this market, with how much profit Molson is making, the GM should be spending to the limit and friggin do his job, which is to be creative when it gets tight, and offer the best talent possible on the ice.

**** off with your armchair GM platitudes. It's already bad we've been forever deprived of one of the best talents this team has developed in decades because this dumbtard of a GM banked, doubled down and tripled down on his moronic halfwit neanderthal troglodyte grindosaur of a coach instead of one of the rare rays of light to shine upon this team in more than a quarter century, but now we'll also be deprived of the only silver lining we had to chew on after he got rid of that player.

****in savant seal, keep mindlessly clapping while this uneducated pathetic excuse of a GM keeps sucking out the (non pure laine) talent out of this team. Keep clapping while he banks on goaltending to mask his horrid management skills.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
We already traded the best asset we had to get a center. It's over guys. Time to wake up.

he is a free agent next summer, that is what he meant, no asset needed there. I am saying that this is possible though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad