No more John Scott or Scott Hannan

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
BOOOOOOOO

Fire Doug

John Scott was my favorite thing about last season, now I have nothing to look forward to

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
Great news!!!

Now if DW can manage to refrain from signing other useless depth players in FA that would be great!!

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
They were needed moves. No Hannan, Irwin or Scott opens the door for some AHLers to crack the squad. Ryan Carpenter and Joakim Ryan are my dark horses.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I have mixed emotions.

ronburgundy.jpg

cleveland408

Registered
Apr 12, 2014
Glad Hannan is gone but I wish the Sharks would've kept Scott. He changes the way teams play against us.

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
Scott filled a very specific role that really is gone from the NHL. He's a cool guy and a great teammate from the little insight we got to see of him, but he's a dino.

tahoesharksfan

Old-Timer
Apr 29, 2014
The Lake
Scott filled a very specific role that really is gone from the NHL. He's a cool guy and a great teammate from the little insight we got to see of him, but he's a dino.

This!

I have no problem with keeping Irwin on. He's not great but given where things stand on our blue line he's serviceable....until someone better shows they can fill the bottom pair...

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
This!

I have no problem with keeping Irwin on. He's not great but given where things stand on our blue line he's serviceable....until someone better shows they can fill the bottom pair...

The thing I never liked with Irwin was that....well, you couldn't help but notice that the carrot-and-stick approach worked very well with him. Up for a new contract? Suddenly, he was good. Bench him for a stretch? Suddenly, he was good.

And then eventually, he would regress to bad habits.

That is the kind of player you should keep away from the team...addition by subtraction.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad