No matter what happens...

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
The key now is to soak in this experience and strengthen the team's weaknesses in other areas so that the boys get support and don't need to play tremendously every game to win.

Support the guys and show them you have faith in em.

top 3-4 D and top LW

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I think he missed making a GDT once then he made an apology thread saying he was sick. Funniest thing ever.

He kept demanding GDT threads but kept messing them up until he wasn't allowed to anymore, and then there were some epic rants in retribution.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Anything but playoffs now is ridiculous rage.

Come on, boys. Give us a year that will be remembered forever.

Btw, to the posters above, yall got links to those threads? Please it seems like a must read.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
If this team doesnt make it i blame Murray for messing up picks like O'brian, Cowen and trading 2 first under his tenure. We havent produced a 20 goal scoring top 6 forward since.... uh oh wait whats the date? Nvm

JPE123

Jan 23, 2013
Hey guys, Wings fan here just wanted to say I love the way you guys have put together such a run. Sens are a fun team to watch and really play with heart. Best of luck

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I know I've said this on other threads however I think watching this run was way more interesting and in the long term beneficial than seeing if the Sens could increase their McDavid Odds from 3% to 8%. Even if this week doesn't work we'll be in a position to become well rested over the summer while building on the team's chemistry. I wouldn't be surprised if we become was Tampa became last year, next season.

I still mean this on the morning of Game 82 of the season. Even though I really do hope they win today.

HabsTown

Jun 5, 2014
Montreal
Habs fan here,

As much as rivalry is growing between us, I wish you go in. Your run is incredible! I enjoyed watching many of your games.

Watching the game is exciting even if it's not my team haha.

Good luck Sens nation !

orkid

Jun 25, 2014
Ok. Time to burn this thread to the ****ing ground, because....

WE MADE IT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Ok. Time to burn this thread to the ****ing ground, because....

WE MADE IT BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No way, everythings gravy now. I counted us out 3 months ago yet here we are. God forbid a sweep, but even that counts as a successful season in my books. My head is still spinning. How the **** did this happen!?!?

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Feel this thread needs revival, we made a series out of it. Worst case scenario we got three extra home games against the team that will allow us to get the max revenue out of them, should help a bit in this off season when it comes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad