No Goal Bingo

Oct 15, 2008
The Bottom 6 Bingo worked so well for Oiler Karma that I think we need to keep the game going.

Pick an Oiler who has not scored yet who will score the next goal.

Your choices are:

Riley Sheahan
Markus Granlund
Adam Larsson
Kris Russell
Tomas Jurco
Matt Benning
Sam Gagner
Patrick Russell
Josh Archibald
Joel Persson
Mike Smith (bold!)

Once one of these players has scored, everyone who did not pick that player has to rock a Ratboy avatar of his or her choice until Christmas Day. Consider it a Christmas present when you can take it down that day.

I am going with Josh Archibald.

It is your game...but may I suggest an amendment to the rules? Once a no goal scorer scores...all the posters who didn’t choose that player, rock a rat boy/Eakins avy until either....their chosen player scores...or Christmas Day, whatever comes first.....it keeps some vested interest in the game as each loser roots for their loser to score a goal each and every game.......

Also after this game is over.....this should never be repeated or even talked about on here....ever....

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
It is your game...but may I suggest an amendment to the rules? Once a no goal scorer scores...all the posters who didn’t choose that player, rock a rat boy/Eakins avy until either....their chosen player scores...or Christmas Day, whatever comes first.....it keeps some vested interest in the game as each loser roots for their loser to score a goal each and every game.......

Also after this game is over.....this should never be repeated or even talked about on here....ever....

Perfect, love it! That is the way it will be!

Reactions: I am the Liquor

BlackDogg

perpetuum defectum
Oct 3, 2015
I think @5 Mins 4 Ftg needs to up the ante and go with Dallas Eakins avatars instead of Tkachuk :naughty:.
I'd go for that - too much ratboy around here. Don't like it one bit.

200.webp

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Anarchism

John Henry
May 23, 2019
northern alberta
We could be looking at a whole pile of Eakins dog **** face.....what the h*** is wrong with you people????

Dont you just wish he would get pass out drunk at some party and they would shave his head.......and his eyebrows .......and do something to his face with and indelible black marker....

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
The Bottom 6 Bingo worked so well for Oiler Karma that I think we need to keep the game going.

Pick an Oiler who has not scored yet who will score the next goal.

Your choices are:

Riley Sheahan
Markus Granlund
Adam Larsson
Kris Russell
Tomas Jurco
Matt Benning
Sam Gagner
Patrick Russell
Josh Archibald
Joel Persson
Mike Smith (bold!)

Once one of these players has scored, everyone who did not pick that player has to rock a Ratboy avatar of his or her choice until Christmas Day. Consider it a Christmas present when you can take it down that day.

I am going with Josh Archibald.

Sounds interesting.
A suggestion though...cant you pick a different avatar?

My vote would be for the Eakins avatar. :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad