No Goal Bingo

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
The Bottom 6 Bingo worked so well for Oiler Karma that I think we need to keep the game going.

Pick an Oiler who has not scored yet who will score the next goal.

Your choices are:

Riley Sheahan
Markus Granlund
Adam Larsson
Kris Russell
Tomas Jurco
Matt Benning
Sam Gagner
Patrick Russell
Josh Archibald
Joel Persson
Mike Smith (bold!)

Once one of these players has scored, everyone who did not pick that player has to rock a Ratboy avatar of his or her choice until Christmas Day. Consider it a Christmas present when you can take it down that day.

I am going with Josh Archibald.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Man, that is a lot of choices. Too many choices in fact.

I'm going to go with Granlund.

HockeyGuy1964

Oct 7, 2013
I've had 100's(maybe even 1000's) of PM's imploring me not to risk losing the best avatar in the history of the internet.

I'm very confident I'd win this contest just like I did the last but I'll bow out of the competition due to the overwhelming support of my avatar & a sense of fairplay & willingness to let somebody else win for a change.

Good luck everyone.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I think @5 Mins 4 Ftg needs to up the ante and go with Dallas Eakins avatars instead of Tkachuk :naughty:.

YES!

7E74411A-DEB3-4263-97BB-BDFB8BB90F55.jpeg

Reactions: Wyrm and McFuhryous

rboomercat90

Mar 24, 2013
Edmonton
What’s you guys obsession with Mathew Tkachuk all of a sudden? Last thing we need to see is his face on our board. I’d play but everybody is a loser in that game.

Reactions: Oilhawks
Oct 15, 2008
I hope you realize that you're responsible for the downfall of this board with this "trend" that you've started with these bets that result in 1000 Tkachuk avatars in threads.

You should be banned for this.
On the contrary......the team hasn’t been this good in decades and the board seems to be all pulling in the same direction for the first time maybe ever?

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
This is honestly tough... wouldn't surprise me if nobody on the list scored before Christmas :laugh::laugh:

I'm going to pick Granlund... I think he would be the last of the fowards to get sent down or taken out of the lineup because of PK.

Reactions: 5 Mins 4 Ftg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad