''No Excuses'' is dead, What's your new Slogan

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
if we score at least 1 more goal than the other team, we will win.

There are only 2 outcomes that matter, win, lose or tie.

David (Desharnais), you got Crosby tonight. Good luck.

We need 16 wins to get the Cup, more if we play in long series.

We need to score 1 or 2 goals to win, whatever comes first.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
if we score at least 1 more goal than the other team, we will win.

There are only 2 outcomes that matter, win, lose or tie.

David (Desharnais), you got Crosby tonight. Good luck.

We need 16 wins to get the Cup, more if we play in long series.

We need to score 1 or 2 goals to win, whatever comes first.
You forgot, Tampa is not in our division...;)

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
Hey Whiskey. If people are going to create slogans that poke fun at Bergevin, Therrien or anyone else associated with the Habs, PK is fair game.

Relax. I think this is all in fun, or at least that's how I'm taking this thread.

I here ya!!......98% of this thread is poking fun at management yet we get grief for having fun at Subban's expense...:shakehead

It is all in good fun, I really don't care about the Bergevin jokes even though I'm a fan of his work

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Des buts gagnants, ça n'en prend pour gagner! :laugh:

Seriously, it's really hilarious that they actually removed that slogan. Last year was a real embarassement seeing everyone making up excuses. Subban was actually the only out calling it out when he said the whole team needed to be better, from top to bottom, including management and coaching.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Des buts gagnants, ça n'en prend pour gagner! :laugh:

Seriously, it's really hilarious that they actually removed that slogan. Last year was a real embarassement seeing everyone making up excuses. Subban was actually the only out calling it out when he said the whole team needed to be better, from top to bottom, including management and coaching.

Therrien, MB and Max were the top excuse makers. GM, Coach and Captain. Nice. Wat to set the tone men !

Lol Max actually used to lead off with "I dont want to make excuses but.........." fill in the blank.

Weber and Carey will be the unofficial captains of this team. Nobody doubts that.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
I here ya!!......98% of this thread is poking fun at management yet we get grief for having fun at Subban's expense...:shakehead

It is all in good fun, I really don't care about the Bergevin jokes even though I'm a fan of his work

PK subban isn't a hab, and PK Subban didn't take the sign off the wall. MANAGEMENT did.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009
" He that is valiant and pure of spirit may find The Holy Grail in the Castle of Agggghh"

A little long, just use a small font.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad