Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
PK%20Free%20Zone_zpswhai5nym.jpg

Nashville, TN 1094.2 miles/1760.9 kilometers --------->

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Wait, I thought it was a joke. They really removed the slogan?

Great, shows that everybody laughing at MT and MB for actually using lots of excuses actually got to them.

Or -- It's my skates..., It's not my job...,The linesman blew it...,The referees are wrong...

I like it. No reminder needed about excuses.

E82

Feb 3, 2015

Great, shows that everybody laughing at MT and MB for actually using lots of excuses actually got to them.

I think you're dreaming lol. We're all having fun. So far we got a good collection. You have any slogan you wanna add?

E82

Feb 3, 2015
How about

“I was disappointed by our few fans, who booed Andreiâ€

VladTheLimpWhaler

Dec 4, 2015
Edmonton, AB
How about "Now or Never"

Not only is it a good all around slogan similar to "no excuses", but it also captures the urgency to win a cup, both for this management and the current group of players

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010

Yesw, they did it this week apparently....

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
They may have taken the "No Excuses" sign down but unfortunately the saddest excuse for an NHL head coach is still behind the Habs bench. The Habs will never win **** with this guy behind the bench.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Great thread. I missed these funny, creative ones. SouthernHabs*, who totally doesn't hate PK you guys, had to make it about PK of course. But when it's time to talk about PK, we're supposed to get over it - he's in Nashville after all! Hahaha, transparent.

I really like Belichick's "Do Your Job." I think it also synergizes with Therrien's simple, chip and give the puck away system.

Do Your Job.

It's really a great slogan. A championship one. You need lots of (real) character for it though, people with a strong sense of self and their role. Our team is full of stooges, cowards, and clowns. And that headcase Radulov. What happened to character, anyway? Gallagher, Price and now (purportedly) Shea Weber, that's it.

*Jaffy too. Shameful.

Last edited:

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sorry to sound negative but I personally think it's a joke that the team would put up 'No Excuses' and then get rid of it under the same GM's reign. Esp in light of the gongshow that has been going on. To me that says all you need to know about this regime.

E82

Feb 3, 2015
Sorry to sound negative but I personally think it's a joke that the team would put up 'No Excuses' and then get rid of it under the same GM's reign. Esp in light of the gongshow that has been going on. To me that says all you need to know about this regime.

Yup it seems the slogan itself coupled with PK and Eller played a role in the disastrous season. Coach is still standing though.

void

Jan 5, 2006
New slogan should be "More Excuses". That's all we heard from the foxhole buddies last season and I don't expect it to change anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad