no cable provider how to watch penguins games

dueling mullets

Mar 28, 2013
Techncally it's only illegal to host the stream. Save the money and donate it to the lemieux foundation, if you have a guilty conscious.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I just walk around the city and see if anyone else is watching and then watch from outside. It's great, you can drink beer, enjoy fresh air, and pee where you stand and still not miss a single thing.

JBose7

Jun 7, 2013
Pm me and ill give you the 2 best free streaming sites. The site gives you access to the nhl gameplan feed and options......

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Is AT&T Sportsnet even available for streaming on Roku? So far from what I've read on the web it appears there's no streaming option for it in-market.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Yeah there are drawbacks , Also call Xfinity & tell them you have to cut costs & you need to cut back on Cable & then will find a deal to keep you

Xfinity (Comcast) ((Con-cast)) is absolutely terrible. Avoid comcast at all costs. If you have any other options besides comcast.... TAKE IT.

If anyone needs a stream for several professional leagues of hockey send me a PM. I pay for cable and it is unfortunately comcast at the moment, but I am in the process of switching out service. Even though I get NYR/NYI games, Philly and Pittsburgh hockey games provided in my cable package (due to where I live) and I still prefer to watch hockey on the streaming site. It's much higher quality and 60 frames per second, which I don't believe I get on my cable service. 60 fps is incredible for watching sports and playing video games.

Ms Maggie

Apr 11, 2017
I went through this when I cut the cord. The, uh, oblique answers like Tom's are unfortunately the only option. It's bizarre that neither the NHL nor ATT sports want to accept payment to see their product. I figured the blackout and no availability of ATT sports as a streaming service would be a temporary thing that would resolve itself shortly, but two year later it still hasn't and there's no indication there are any plans to fix this.
Guessing that part of ATT sports' agreement w Comcast/FIOS is to not make this content available via connect tv streaming. Just a hunch.

Reactions: billybudd

OswaldBates

Dec 31, 2019
Xfinity (Comcast) ((Con-cast)) is absolutely terrible. Avoid comcast at all costs. If you have any other options besides comcast.... TAKE IT.

If anyone needs a stream for several professional leagues of hockey send me a PM. I pay for cable and it is unfortunately comcast at the moment, but I am in the process of switching out service. Even though I get NYR/NYI games, Philly and Pittsburgh hockey games provided in my cable package (due to where I live) and I still prefer to watch hockey on the streaming site. It's much higher quality and 60 frames per second, which I don't believe I get on my cable service. 60 fps is incredible for watching sports and playing video games.
I hear people complain about Comcast & I have never had a problem with them & have even helped me out lowering my bill 3 times

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad