aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
1kfvxc.jpg

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
More than likely a lethargic/tired Devils team tonight in front of loss-fatigued fans.

Back to last game one second, Hynes said he didn't use the timeout because the players on the ice were fine.
Greene told the media the exact opposite, he said he was gassed.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
More than likely a lethargic/tired Devils team tonight in front of loss-fatigued fans.

Back to last game one second, Hynes said he didn't use the timeout because the players on the ice were fine.
Greene told the media the exact opposite, he said he was gassed.

Fire Greene

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Might as well have a no-frills GDT since HF is going to be no-frills through the deadline :P

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I guess Brian Boyle and Alex Burrows broke the forum this time? Haha.

Of course they start Montoya against us. I'm not sure if that's because we're worthless at offense and not worth starting Price over

Or if they wanna shelter Price after what happened with Palmieri last time we played him. We should really beat Montreal with Montoya, they're not that good of a team.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Montoya has an amazingly high ceiling, you'll all see in a few years!

Not only will he be better than Richter, he'll be better than Brodeur too! More pure physical talent!

Said some Rangers fans back in 2004.

Then when Lundqvist came, Montoya was still gonna be all of those things, it just so happened that another goaltending prospect of theirs swooped in and was even better than him. But he's still gonna be better than Brodeur!

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
The amount of people on social media bashing tonights Devils Pride night has been disgusting. People are so ignorant. Sad to see. This night is no different than Cancer, Police or Military nights. They are all about people! :cheers:

LGD!

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Good to see Blandisi getting a shot in the top 6. I think that line will do well. Blandisi and Bennett are probably our 2nd and 3rd best passers and Henrique can finish pretty well.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
The amount of people on social media bashing tonights Devils Pride night has been disgusting. People are so ignorant. Sad to see. This night is no different than Cancer, Police or Military nights. They are all about people! :cheers:

LGD!

Well said

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

LGD!

Yeah, weak sauce by haters.

FB and Twitter are the bottom of the barrel as far as stupidity by our fans.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011

LGD!

Agreed.

I'm glad we're having this night. Hating on people because of sexual orientation, race, religion, transgender, etc, is so pointless to me. It's always been something that I've completely detested, from a very young age. It's no different than hating on someone who has mental or physical disabilities.

Sorry for the semi-political post, just something I feel like I needed to say.

Zippy316

aka Zippo
Aug 17, 2012
New Jersey
Agreed.

I'm glad we're having this night. Hating on people because of sexual orientation, race, religion, transgender, etc, is so pointless to me. It's always been something that I've completely detested, from a very young age. It's no different than hating on someone who has mental or physical disabilities.

Sorry for the semi-political post, just something I feel like I needed to say.

Or as I like to say, if it doesn't affect me, why should I give a ****? And I mean that in a tolerant way :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad