Speculation: No. 30 in MSG Rafters

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Presented without comment:

Bidj5O7CAAAmykF.png

is it possible to provide a few more from of the best stat compilers that started in 05? Maybe Thomas or Quick or Rinne?

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
^Yep!

If he stays healthy, there's a very good chance he will be top 3.
Health is the only thing potentially stopping him, obviously the most consistently p!ss poor defense hasn't messed Hank up! Redden Roszival McCabe(I can be here for awhile, top 3 is fine)

AHB*

^Yep!

Health is the only thing potentially stopping him, obviously the most consistently p!ss poor defense hasn't messed Hank up! Redden Roszival McCabe(I can be here for awhile, top 3 is fine)

Hard to believe he will actually be up there in shutouts all time as well.

If he averages 4 per year over that contract, which would give him 30 more, he would be 9th.

If he averages 6 he would be 4th, and within 3 of 3rd.

Just amazing.

Just wanted to Edit also, regarding CUJO, look at his historical references and his games played.

If Hank played the same number of games as him and won only roughly half of them from here on out, he would be 50-60 wins ahead of him and around 500 all time.

Signifcantly better. Also, regarding shutouts, he will catch him either this or next year as he is only 2 away. Also, much of Cujo's career, including most of his prime, was during the dead puck era.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
is it possible to provide a few more from of the best stat compilers that started in 05? Maybe Thomas or Quick or Rinne?
y6Dn5Km.png

I started Quick and Rinne at Lundqvist's 2007-08 total (they weren't starters until the next year).

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
y6Dn5Km.png

I started Quick and Rinne at Lundqvist's 2007-08 total (they weren't starters until the next year).

Thank you!!

All three Canes goals tonight were a prime example of why stats aren't the final word in judgement. He was all we had tonight in my opinion. Goals from guys who had no business being comfortably open so close to the net. Again.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
No, I've seen them all. AND I'm quite objective. Regurgitating something you could've read in the Hockey News doesn't mean anything toward what I've seen and know.

Funny thing is, just based on his style alone, I called him the best I've seen back in 2005 after we won that 15 round SO and I got the same thing you just gave me. He has yet to fail on backing me up, so I don't see how I haven't seen enough goalies (which is the dumbest damn thing I think anyone's told me recently).

Anyway, Hasek and Roy are the next best to me if it matters. As much as we've all heard the debate, I don't know which I'd takeover the other, because I see things objectively ;)

Hasek is the best I have ever seen. Henrik may end up in the debate for number two.

Crease

Chief Justice of the HFNYR Court
Jul 12, 2004
The thing about Roy and Hasek was that they were just so much better than their peers. Not just consistently elite, but also a step above the rest of the pack. Lundqvist is consistently elite, but he is rarely if ever a step above of the rest like Roy and Hasek were. He doesn't outright dominate his peers. Lundqvist is like Brodeur in that sense.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad