Post-Game Talk: NJD @ NYR: Tune-up for the Playoffs

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Nash was flying out there tonight, could have had 4-5 goals.. the 2 he scored, the breakaway he was taken down on by Kovie, and the failed 2 backhanders he couldn't lift.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
You guys remember when everyone was saying Stepan and Callahan had no chemistry together based on a small sample size? :lol:

Holocene

Mar 10, 2011
Toms River, NJ
You guys remember when everyone was saying Stepan and Callahan had no chemistry together based on a small sample size? :lol:

I said this a lot. Glad to be eating crow! They are magical together! Best PK unit and have some pretty great chemistry going with Hags right now. Torts would be wise to give them a lot of minutes in the first period to tire opponent's defenses down and then set Richards, Zucc and Nash loose to feast in the later periods. God, the passing by Richards and Zucc was... something else! Granted the Devils mostly mailed this one in but great to see that line get some chemistry and confidence going.

Glennsoe

Horndog
Jan 7, 2011
Is it just me or was the Lines kept together all through the game and not mixed after every shift?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
Is it just me or was the Lines kept together all through the game and not mixed after every shift?

Two possible answers...

1. According to torts, the lines worked., since we scored (and took control of the game) pretty quickly against a failure of a team...
One can hope he thinks these are actually THE lines to keep, and keeps them together..

2. He got lazy, and decided to leave **** alone for once

Leetch66

Jan 8, 2007
PEI Canada
I dunno...there is just something about the Brodeur outside of hockey life IMO that should not be discussed here . I think there are some things being discussed that just cross the line and really should not be discussed on a hockey forum .

I hate the Devils as much as anybody...but I think it is wrong on so many levels to allow discussion on his marital problems and as such ....it just makes the whole Ranger board look very bad . I hope I am not alone on this . :help:

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
I dunno...there is just something about the Brodeur outside of hockey life IMO that should not be discussed here . I think there are some things being discussed that just cross the line and really should not be discussed on a hockey forum .

I hate the Devils as much as anybody...but I think it is wrong on so many levels to allow discussion on his marital problems and as such ....it just makes the whole Ranger board look very bad . I hope I am not alone on this . :help:

In the past it got shut down pretty quickly by admins, that was probably the right thing to do. Yeah it's sort of funny, but feels like the sort of the a Devils fan would do lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad