NJD Lottery Fail- Magic/Elimination Number Thread

DevilChuk*

2.7% is gonna be hard to hit, but I'm confident we can do it. I mean that's probably the odds the Devils would lose 10 in a row or something too isn't it?

If you take it as a pure 50/50 and each successive game independent of the others..

.1% of losing 10 games in a row :laugh:

DevilChuk*

I'm feeling we end up getting the 9th slot for the lottery. You know, Parise's number and all... which means the 2.7% chance of scoring the first overall pick.

But then we wouldn't be able to give our pick #27 ala Larsson's 36 in training camp..

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
But then we wouldn't be able to give our pick #27 ala Larsson's 36 in training camp..

dealDANO_zpsee052cf3.gif

deal with it.

Saugus

Ecrasez l'infame!
Jun 17, 2009
Connecticut
I wonder how quickly fans of other teams would cry favouritism if we won the lottery again somehow.

You know that despite the bush league Kovalchuk penalty screwing us over, someone still would say Gary is pulling strings for us.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
I would like us to win out, knocking the Rangers out of the playoffs in the process then win the lottery...

That would make for a memorable season.

Mory Schneideur*

So, after its all said and done. Even with our 10 game losing streak... Looks like we could have gotten the 8th spot with 2 wins of the Rags and a simple point in any other game just to clinch 100%.

What a scam. These guys are losers and deserve to be out. Hope we win 1st overall :)

DevilChuk*

So, after its all said and done. Even with our 10 game losing streak... Looks like we could have gotten the 8th spot with 2 wins of the Rags and a simple point in any other game just to clinch 100%.

What a scam. These guys are losers and deserve to be out. Hope we win 1st overall :)

Yup.

It took 10 straight losses to knock us out of the playoffs. That's pretty impressive and embarrassing at the same time.

thread isn't updated but we're basically picking 10th. If Buffalo wins, we pick 9th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad