Claimed off Waivers: [NJD] Devils claim D Nick DeSimone off waivers from the Flames

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
The annoyance means Nick had been doing a decent job. Good luck. Hope you secure that full time job you deserve.

Reactions: Bone Density

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
I wonder if he gets reclaimed by Calgary once some of the Devils' defencmen return? If not, then it isn't a big deal. If he is better than Oesterle, he isn't much better. They are both replacement level players, and given their respective ages, I don't imagine some big step in their development either.

Maybe by the time that Tanev and/or Hanifin get traded, it will coincide with the Devils' getting healthy again, and this was all just an elaborate conditioning stint for Desimone. Either way, I hope he plays lights out in NJ and solidifies himself as an NHL defencemen. He seems like a really good human and is obviously dedicated to making his dreams come true. I wish him well.

Reactions: Bone Density

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
I wonder if he gets reclaimed by Calgary once some of the Devils' defencmen return? If not, then it isn't a big deal. If he is better than Oesterle, he isn't much better. They are both replacement level players, and given their respective ages, I don't imagine some big step in their development either.

Maybe by the time that Tanev and/or Hanifin get traded, it will coincide with the Devils' getting healthy again, and this was all just an elaborate conditioning stint for Desimone. Either way, I hope he plays lights out in NJ and solidifies himself as an NHL defencemen. He seems like a really good human and is obviously dedicated to making his dreams come true. I wish him well.
None of our Dmen are expected back anytime soon.

Foote - Well...........
Dougie - Playoffs maybe at best
Siegnethaler - 4-6 weeks Away

Reactions: Reinhart

Reinhart

Jun 13, 2011
None of our Dmen are expected back anytime soon.

Foote - Well...........
Dougie - Playoffs maybe at best
Siegnethaler - 4-6 weeks Away
Well, then, I wish him the best and hope he takes a really good step forward in the Devils' organization. He seems like a great human being, and it is always a nice story when these late bloomers finally make it.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
This move seems like a direct replacement for Foote who was called up due to all the injuries and WHOOPS might be a scum bag and get charged with sexual assault.

The injuries have been beyond insane this season but slowly we are getting bodies back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad