GDT: NJ Devils AT CBJ | 7pm | Nationwide Arena

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I know that Bleedred has said in the past that we are the reason they didn't make the playoffs in 13-14, and that the Devils were more deserving than us, and that's why he hates us. I don't know how he came to that conclusion. First, we won 9 more games than them that year. Second, they had 16 OT losses. Third, why pick out the 4 games against us that they lost as somehow more identifiable as any other games? Are the devils somehow entitled to beating us? I really couldn't give two ***** about the Devils and those guys apparently think we're just the worst thing on Earth. It's just weird. :laugh:

The Four Seven

You encountered Negative Man!
Feb 3, 2009
Central Ohio
I know that Bleedred has said in the past that we are the reason they didn't make the playoffs in 13-14, and that the Devils were more deserving than us, and that's why he hates us. I don't know how he came to that conclusion. First, we won 9 more games than them that year. Second, they had 16 OT losses. Third, why pick out the 4 games against us that they lost as somehow more identifiable as any other games? Are the devils somehow entitled to beating us? I really couldn't give two ***** about the Devils and those guys apparently think we're just the worst thing on Earth. It's just weird. :laugh:

And here I thought we were irrational. :sarcasm:

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus

Honestly? I think we are low hanging fruit. It's easy to hate losing to us because our record usually indicates we are towards the bottom of the league. It's been posted in the thread tonight. This comes from fans watching the standings and not the games. Besides, NJ is terrible. The fans just refuse to see it and clamor on about their cups.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
I'm pretty sure I saw one of them wearing a righty sock on their left foot. That's just inexcusable.

Yosemite1REV.gif

Socks

Stuff and Things Man
Nov 14, 2007
Stuff and Things
I'd really like to see Jones get a G just to top it off.

Only if his celly involves a few full laps with a banner that says SUCK IT JERSEY! YOU DORKS!!

Maybe with the Ally McBeal dancing baby following behind giving the finger. Just to take it back to the 90s/early 2000s a little. Ya know, when they won their cups.

We Want Ten

Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Only if his celly involves a few full laps with a banner that says SUCK IT JERSEY! YOU DORKS!!

Maybe with the Ally McBeal dancing baby following behind giving the finger. Just to take it back to the 90s/early 2000s a little. Ya know, when they won their cups.

giphy.gif

KlichkoBro*

The Jackets didn't even need their two top lines to destroy this joke of a team. 4 goals from the 3rd line and 1 from the 4th. The Devils have no offense and John Moore on defense. There is no future for them with that group of forwards, hard work and one good goalie can take you only this far. I would be really depressed if I was a devils fan.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Honestly who cares about any Devils fan (or any other fanbase to be honest) hating us. Getting hated on means you're the envy of someone else. This is progress

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad