GDT: NJ Devils AT CBJ | 7pm | Nationwide Arena

KlichkoBro*

Foligno was so unlucky this season that he was due for such a burst in scoring.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
This might be my favorite one from our friend. NJD fan thinks they and their team are better than they are.

Edit:
Lol a new challenger has appeared...
My favorite was the one about how Atkinson, Dubinsky, and Jenner is "a **** top line" as if the Devils don't have the worst offensive lineup in the league.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
We dodged a break there. That puck was clearly in before the whistle. Must be the intent thing.

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
My favorite was the one about how Atkinson, Dubinsky, and Jenner is "a **** top line" as if the Devils don't have the worst offensive lineup in the league.

I'd start a thread quoting all the great things he's said, but I just got off of probation, so... :dunno: No, i'm kidding, I do know.
He's so money and he doesn't even know it lol.

pete goegan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 6, 2006
Washington, DC
I'd start a thread quoting all the great things he's said, but I just got off of probation, so... :dunno: No, i'm kidding, I do know.
He's so money and he doesn't even know it lol.

We have guys that say plenty of stupid stuff, too. One difference though, they have almost twenty pages of it and we can barely muster five.

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
Usually I don't care about the Devils but their entitled, angry posters (that I still don't understand their anger towards us) are making me enjoy this game.

Keep piling it on boys. ;)

We Want Ten

Make Chinakov Great Again
Apr 5, 2013
Columbus
Also I don't think we have any posters here who post with the pure vitriol that certain posters over there do. I mean we have some that can't do criticism or post in a non condescending tone, but usually we keep it to ourselves.
But let them have their cups, they aren't getting any news ones anytime soon.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad